Mike Hopkins and UW | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hopkins and UW

I think Mike is going to the nba. The Quinn Snyder plan.

Or if BC blows up the Earl Grant era I could see him surface there. He was a finalist before
Grant has BC playing well. I believe they will beat Virginia today. They are so much better to watch offensively than SU. They play with a purpose every time down the floor. I still don’t understand what SU is trying to do except Judah and Copeland going one on one every time they touch it. It’s ugly basketball that won’t win consistently. It’s unwatchable at times.

I think his next stop will be as an NBA assistant as well and we will be very well received there. Players coach and will fit in very well.
He almost left for Cleveland Cavaliers a few decades ago.

I just don’t see Hop wanting to be away from his family for the length of time required by a job in the NBA. I see him resurfacing at a University somewhere.

Moving Day GIF by Big G Movers

It’s crazy that Hop has been there for 7 years! Where does the time go? Feel bad for him. But I’m sure he’ll land on his feet somewhere.
I am pretty sure a major reason why he went there was also to be close to his father. I could see him staying in that neck of the woods for a while. Seems like a family guy and money is likely no issue for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom