Mike Hopkins vs The Fighting Sobecuse’s | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hopkins vs The Fighting Sobecuse’s

Hopkins and co. should get whooped tonight from a talent standpoint.

I need a split since the GD Buckeyes are dominating us at H!

They do a good job of audio on the court of UW games. You can here the dribble and pulse of the game.

Will tune in once this fball game is over. It’s probably over but I have hope. They are giving us so many chances and the USC D is playing great. Yardage in our favor but TOs killing us. Dobbins and Barrett haven’t really done much of anything!

They made 10 of 11 shots to close out the half. Who taught Hopkins this offense?

Is he actually running the same stuff?! I haven’t seen them much yet. My bet would be no.

Is he actually running the same stuff?! I haven’t seen them much yet. My bet would be no.
No they don’t. They run some ball screen stuff but they also run a good amount of high low with Noah and the Aussie.

No they don’t. They run some ball screen stuff but they also run a good amount of high low with Noah and the Aussie.

I’m about to watch. Another turnover. Defense has pitched a shutout the whole 2H...sigh.

This board would rip Crisp incessantly, but when he's on, he is awesome.

No doubt. The way he moved his feet sliding in the zone just now leading to the TO was real nice. That drive the other guy just made now was nice. Now they just switched to M2M. Good stuff. They look like they know what they are doing and have more skill than SU frankly. They slicing up a good team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom