Mike Hopkins vs The Fighting Sobecuse’s | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hopkins vs The Fighting Sobecuse’s

One can’t deny their quickness up top of the zone and how they press up more. Not as long all around but much quicker team.

I lost a lot of respect for Andy Enfield's coaching when he blundered the last seconds of their tournament game against Providence. USC played man on a under the basket play and allowed a layup at the end of the game. Just terrible.

I lost a lot of respect for Andy Enfield's coaching when he blundered the last seconds of their tournament game against Providence. USC played man on a under the basket play and allowed a layup at the end of the game. Just terrible.
I lost respect for him when he got the head job at USC and stole another guys ideas for a staff. Now that guy is taking it to him in his own house.

USC paid back Providence last year in a same 1st round game. SU/JB sure seem to execute well and/or run good stuff out of timeouts to close halves or whenever. It’s either a TO or bad shot, lol. Been an epidemic lately.

I lost respect for him when he got the head job at USC and stole another guys ideas for a staff. Now that guy is taking it to him in his own house.
He might have dodged a bullet.

USC paid back Providence last year in a same 1st round game. SU/JB sure seem to execute well and/or run good stuff out of timeouts to close halves or whenever. It’s either a TO or bad shot, lol. Been an epidemic lately.
LOL that doesn't pay them back. they blew a game in the tournament that they should have won. And who is talking about JB? lol When Andy Enfield has 1 100th of the success that JB has, come back and talk to me then.

LOL that doesn't pay them back. they blew a game in the tournament that they should have won. And who is talking about JB? lol When Andy Enfield has 1 100th of the success that JB has, come back and talk to me then.

Technically I think that Kris Dunn Providence team was favored but they definitely botched that play.

Technically I think that Kris Dunn Providence team was favored but they definitely botched that play.
And believe me, it hurt me more than you

That is true but no one has a monopoly on good ideas. And the Tony Bland hire I'm sure Hopkins is glad he didn't have him on his staff at about this time.
True. I don’t even really dislike the guy. After he coached a team to a beat down of GTown like that we are cool

Ha. Not so fast. I had some cash going in parlays and picked wrong both years.
I didn't bet the game but I was rooting for USC very badly. Living where I do, I know a lot of P.C. fans who are disgusting. Not as bad as UConn fans but they try hard to get there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom