Mike Norvell | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Norvell

Right. Jim Brown really needs to do that. He can't just possibly have an opinion that doesn't fit the narrative. Clearly, no one's opinion counts unless it fits the narrative.

He's had a lot of opinions that "don't fit the narrative". Some good, some not so good.

You know what? I have my opinion of some of his opinions and you have yours.

He's had a lot of opinions that "don't fit the narrative". Some good, some not so good.

You know what? I have my opinion of some of his opinions and you have yours.

That is according to you. Not everyone fits your narrative. Real easy to see. Please keep to yourself. I am pretty sure he speaks independent of your opinions. And has done more for people of color than you have ever imagined.

More racial issues/disparity, its now Iowas turn to defend...

And there lies the problem. The pedestal the SEC puts on these high functioning cavemen to speak out on real societal issues is a problem. Mike Norvell isn’t going to say anything publicly that isn’t tossed into word salad created by SID wordsmithing at this point.

coaches are not that smart as we think and pay them. There are exceptions and Pop is one of them. Independent thinking man as well as Kerr

I don’t think the SEC puts them on the pedestal - they are truly popular because CFB is a religion down there. If a coach has something to say and wants to speak, they should. If not, don’t.

I agree that statements run through the SID is less helpful.

Apparently just told Narduzzi to hold his beer.

How will he get himself out of this one?

The Dabo “story” made me want to move to Canada. This one makes me want to grab popcorn.

What an IDIOT! How stupid does Norvell have to be to try something like this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom