Milford Academy | Syracusefan.com

Milford Academy

Hoov50

Starter
A few of my assistant coaches and I went to the Wake Forest game last week and ended up sitting in the middle of the Milford Academy team. They had some big and athletic looking kids. Broyld has an NFL body already and I have no doubt he could play several positions if/when he arrives at SU. i was sitting nearest to a LB named Shaquille Howard and an OL named Julien Laurent. Howard is from western PA and at least during the first half was able to read defenses both pre and post snap better than Nassib. Laurent is from Canada and may need another year of prep to satisfy NCAA requirements. Both seemed like very nice, respectful and intelligent (at least football-wise) young men. Has anyone heard anything about these two? Howard said he has interest from Penn State, Texas Tech and Pittsburgh. Laurent said he needs to get qualified before schools get serious. Both look the part of D1 football players.

On a side note the RB who is going to UConn, Montrell Dobbs, dressed and acted like he thinks he is the next Deion Sanders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom