Military Day | Syracusefan.com

Military Day

Let's buy 25+ tix and host them at the Fine Mess. We need to raise at least $500. This game is for UConn. I suspect either a 12:30 or 3:30pm kickoff.

We'll instruct the soldiers/family to park at the VA garage and walk over for a free tailgate. If I can get SU to issue 6-7 West Lot passes for free...so much the better.

We'll work with the Ft Drum Association to identify a worthy Ft Drum Unit or two.

Please donate anything from $20 to $100. If we buy 25 tickets the Fine Mess will be recognized on the field.

Submit your pledge here publicly or privately send a PM to me. Thanks

TexanMark $100

I have 4 seasons (sec 101) with west lot parking passes that I won’t be using for this game. I would love to donate to this group if possible.

Mark, what say you?

If not I will find alternate way to get these tickets into good hands.

I have 4 seasons (sec 101) with west lot parking passes that I won’t be using for this game. I would love to donate to this group if possible.

Mark, what say you?

If not I will find alternate way to get these tickets into good hands.
Sounds great...we can work out the details off line

Thanks for your genorosity

Let's buy 25+ tix and host them at the Fine Mess. We need to raise at least $500. This game is for UConn. I suspect either a 12:30 or 3:30pm kickoff.

We'll instruct the soldiers/family to park at the VA garage and walk over for a free tailgate. If I can get SU to issue 6-7 West Lot passes for free...so much the better.

We'll work with the Ft Drum Association to identify a worthy Ft Drum Unit or two.

Please donate anything from $20 to $100. If we buy 25 tickets the Fine Mess will be recognized on the field.

Submit your pledge here publicly or privately send a PM to me. Thanks

TexanMark $100

I have the contacts at the association. We had planned to host active duty members at the Fine Mess last year but S.U. arranged a mass tailgate / pre-game party for all of those coming down from Drum. We did have a rep, Jim Swords, and his son at the game. Jim spoke with the group and drew the 50-50 winner. If Cuse is planning on a pregame event again, the attendees would most likely rather stay with their brothers but we can check into it.

The senior guys might be interested in the official thing...a bunch of the Sgts and Pvts would probably enjoy our tailgate. We could also just host them for like an hour and they could head over to the quad...

Update...we are over halfway there. I have another fan willing to make up the difference. If anyone wants to donate between $20 and 100...send me a note. Thanks

Mark - Put me down for two. Check your email for the Association contacts. They are enthusiastically in.

We have $510 collected so far. Send me a note here or a PM with your pledge. Like to keep pledges from $20-100. Thanks

We are buying 31 tickets under the banner of Syracusefan.com

Thanks to RICuse44, MG44, sdhall01, consigliere, MadNY3, suskibum, and FAL

I'm buying 3 but I'm confused. Do we just buy them ourselves and tell you or are you taking a list and going to mass buy and we pay you?

Hey if you haven't bought 'em yet I can give you the # for my buddy in sales still

We have $510 collected so far. Send me a note here or a PM with your pledge. Like to keep pledges from $20-100. Thanks
I'm good for $50. PM me about where/when I need to pay.

Bees and Reed, just go through the link and buy them in your name. We already hit the threshold for SU to get recognized. Another option is to throw your donation to the Fine Mess...we are hoping to host some troops to a tailgate on that day.

Just sent you payment via paypal. I'll let our tailgate commanders chime in, but if we end up hosting more than a handful we probably will need to consider the financial impact. 50-50 funds the donation to the Association so we want to leave that intact.

Put the check in the mail last night after work. I just wanted to warn you, it literally took almost 2 weeks for my mother (Vero Beach) to get the mothers day card I sent her from Chattanooga but its on its way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom