Mind blowing stat for Tyler Ennis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mind blowing stat for Tyler Ennis

What I love about Tyler (or whatever it is we are going to call him) is that his "clutch" play isn't just limited to scoring--he made several strong passes to Grant in overtime that allowed Jerami to be in position to score. The passes had to be away from the sealed-off defender, while also being catchable so that Jerami could make a move to the hoop. Easier said than done.

These plays exemplify why I feel that Tyler is the most valuable freshman and point guard in the country--he affects the game in so many ways.

He also got the game rolling for syracuse early today...it was nice to see him start the game aggressive. For a freshman in such a huge game, that was incredible. The kid is just as steady of a player that I have ever watched. That floater he hit late was a tough shot that he made look easy.

After picking up a quick foul on Duke's first possession of the game, Ennis came right up the court and took it hard to basket and drew a foul. That made me like him even more than I already did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom