Minnesota Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is responsible for teaching the Minnesota players how to tackle can we please hire him away?

3rd qtr stats:

1672349491459.png

Question that maybe was answered earlier — why was our newly named OC in a booth without a headset on while our offense was on the field? Is he not coaching today? Did I miss something?

Too many second and third stringers playing out there. Defense just is not the same as it was first half of the year.
Except we are not losing the game because of defense. This is on the offense and special teams.

In the first half, they completed drives and we did. In the second they are getting the big plays and we aren't. We seem to be dominating, but we're falling father behind.
That’s it in a nutshell.

I’m a little frustrated with this game, but like what I’m seeing for next year. I’ll assume that our defense will get back to form and we’ll improve on offense. Special teams need a big upgrade and we need a quality receiver or two.

I think next year will all come down to the play of GS. Can he play well against good/great defenses?

Thank god this season is ending, this team is infuriating to watch. Just one egregious self inflicting wound after the next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom