Minnesota Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s hard to make any judgments in this game, but I hope the QB job is wide open in spring.
Not really. It’s not like MN was up by 30. An average team could win this game. Effort was awful.

We need to address the line plain and simple the one positive I will say is that I am happy with the play calling I feel beck will be a good oc. We moved the ball just dropped passes and made bad decisions.

Just make a bowl again next year.

CDRW has to be able to push GS a bit in the spring to make everyone a bit sharper.

OL needs to be ready.

We need portal WRs.

Laziest offensive line in the history of the program
The QB has a pocket to work with, panics, looks to the rush and tries to bail, but more often then not actually runs into pressure.

i just said it, but Shraders #1 goal this offseason needs to be playing in a pocket, developing pocket presence and learning how to shift and slide in the pocket. Right now he’s one read and bail the pocket, except he’s not good at that and actually runs himself into trouble more often than getting himself out of it

I expected this game to be painful given Minnesota's strengths and style of play, but this has far exceeded even my expectations.

it’s hard to make any judgments in this game, but I hope the QB job is wide open in spring.

Yup, its why losing Sellers hurts so much. Sellers probably wasn't going to win the job but the QB room has a lot of question marks now and he would have helped answer some of them. Not bringing in anyone for next year now doesn't exactly help things.

Last game of the season and the effort on offense (minus a few guys) has been completely subpar. Where is the fire and passion? This is brutal to watch.

Yes really. Every RB in the HOF had a backup that got touches.
And every RB who ran for 1,500 yards the prior season is going to get a load of Carrie’s.

It really needs to be. No one "deserves" a starting spot out the gate on a 7-6 team. Earn it.
Wax maybe. But in general, I agree.

A big thank you to BC for giving SU a winning season. Without their 4th quarter collapse this would have been an epic late season failure.

It really needs to be. No one "deserves" a starting spot out the gate on a 7-6 team. Earn it.
Lamson was making a push in the spring I believe, wouldn’t have started but would’ve pressed GS. He should be special next year if he has confidence in his knee

Yup, its why losing Sellers hurts so much. Sellers probably wasn't going to win the job but the QB room has a lot of question marks now and he would have helped answer some of them. Not bringing in anyone for next year now doesn't exactly help things.
We still have the late signing period

We need to address the line plain and simple the one positive I will say is that I am happy with the play calling I feel beck will be a good oc. We moved the ball just dropped passes and made bad decisions.
I don't know. Seems like we ran 5 plays. Nothing the O did outside LQA impressed me.

And every RB who ran for 1,500 yards the prior season is going to get a load of Carrie’s.

Yes Tucker obviously should get the majority. Just not all of them. It helps keep him healthy and fresh too. Benefits everyone.

Shrader under throws receivers all game…

Shrader sees LeQuint Allen 10 feet away on the sideline…
rob gronkowski GIF

This program needs an offense that actually looks solid. It feels like Dino’s offense background has been completely useless.
He just needs to make the offense better.

Find a way to cover 7.5 and I won’t have a bad word to say about Syracuse football until we go 3-and-out our first possession against Colgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom