Mistakes! | Syracusefan.com

Mistakes!

Stop it!!

Play the friggin game!

Knock those bastards on their ass!!!!
We have absolutely no rhythm on either side of the ball right now. Start the 2nd half with a 3 and out and turn the gophers into road kill.

i am surprised they are not calling more holding penalties against minny. i have seen a few that should have been called

We have absolutely no rhythm on either side of the ball right now. Start the 2nd half with a 3 and out and turn the gophers into road kill.

I was a little worried about the atmosphere at this game, I think it has gotten to us a few times, we are definitely playing like a road team. Settle them down at halftime, and I think we're going to be fine. I can't believe we only gave up 7 points considering how things looked a few times.

2nd half we have to figure out a way to get Sales involved. Don't overthink what their scheme is doing to take him away, just find a way to get our the ball in the hands of our best player.

i am surprised they are not calling more holding penalties against minny. i have seen a few that should have been called
Agreed. The last one on Goggins they were forced to call...the guard freaking pulled him down by the jersey!

Holding penalties had absolutely nothing to do with this game.

Except for keeping it close.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom