Mizzou - Kansas thread? | Syracusefan.com

Mizzou - Kansas thread?

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Marsh where are you?

interesting call in the unc./virg game.. he unc player faked getting hit with an elbow, getting hit with an elbow is a T.. faking getting hit with an elbow is a T.. they reviewed the play to see if the player got hit. no elbow was thrown, yet no T was called on UNC.. and all after it should have been a UNC foul anyway for holding the jersey..

Gotta assume if Mizzou wins this they'll be the 3rd #1 seed for sure, unless they totally choke in the B12 tourney.

Agree. Ed Davis, Brendan Wright, Henson; those guys just don't have NBA bodies.
I think it just has to do with the fact that every PF in the NBA is his height, 30 pounds heavier, and just as athletic. Henson gets away playing vs. 6'7 - 6'8 PFs that he is simply taller than and more athletic. He won't be jumping over NBA big guys.

Oh I'm here dude. Mizzou is really impressing me today with their quickness. If this team makes shots god they are awful hard to beat.

Whoever said a better version of Marquette I think is pretty much dead on for Mizzou

UNC still only has 4 fouls this half...lol.

Barnes won't do anything in the NBA either. Kid is uber-talented, but just seems like he's sleepwalking 80% of the time.

Good finish on the deuce between the Sycamores and Creighton as well.

Good finish on the deuce between the Sycamores and Creighton as well.

Indiana State couldn't pull it out...

I remember watching that McDermott kid with Harrison Barnes in HS (Same HS team), and you could tell he was going to be a great college player then. Surprised a kid like that ends up at Creighton.

Boy Mizzou really should have put this game on ice when they went up 19. Give Kansas credit.

Indiana State couldn't pull it out...

I remember watching that McDermott kid with Harrison Barnes in HS (Same HS team), and you could tell he was going to be a great college player then. Surprised a kid like that ends up at Creighton.
Well playing for his father probably had a lot to do with his decision.

Well playing for his father probably had a lot to do with his decision.

I thought his Dad was still at Iowa State when he decided not to go? I remember it being a bit of a story in Iowa (I lived there around then, but could be wrong) that he wasn't committing to Iowa State. I thought his dad ended up following him or something. I don't know, that's right around when I left.

Boy Mizzou really should have put this game on ice when they went up 19. Give Kansas credit.

Quite a comeback

this is such a well-played game- the very antithesis of SU/USF.

I thought his Dad was still at Iowa State at the time?
I believe he accepted the job and then his son changed his mind and followed him to Creighton.

I believe he accepted the job and then his son changed his mind and followed him to Creighton.

Now I'm going to have to do research. Damn you Marsh. Unless you know where was he committed to before?

Bingo - you were right. He initially was going to Northern Iowa. That rings a bell now actually.

Now I'm going to have to do research. Damn you Marsh. Unless you know where was he committed to before?
Save it. I already did it for you.

Doug McDermott wasn’t planning on going to Creighton to play basketball. He was committed to Northern Iowa, but when his dad, Greg, took the Bluejays job, the younger McDermott jumped at the opportunity to join him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom