Mizzou - Kansas thread? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mizzou - Kansas thread?

Is it me or would these teams kill us?

It's tough to evaluate fairly - they're playing basketball.

This is what happens when you don't play USF, or Notre Dame who try to just kill 33 second each possession, or Marquette/Pitt that want every game to be a slugfest with lots of chippy fouling.

That was a BS foul call that decided that game. Bad ending to a spectacular game.

Wow, a great game - it shouldn't have ended with that.

It's tough to evaluate fairly - they're playing basketball.

This is what happens when you don't play USF, or Notre Dame who try to just kill 33 second each possession, or Marquette/Pitt that want every game to be a slugfest with lots of chippy fouling.
Whenever I watch the other top ranked teams I feel like they play so much faster and more aggressive then us.

Whenever I watch the other top ranked teams I feel like they play so much faster and more aggressive then us.

Check out some Big 10 games - Michigan State plays plenty of ugly games.

It's because every team we play is moving at a snails pace on purpose, I'd imagine

I was in Allen Fieldhouse years ago when the noise level was so high all you could hear was sound waves. That is not a joke.
That's awesome I'd love to go and see a game. How many can they fit in there? 18'?

BS foul call against Mizzou with 8 seconds left in OT. Wow Mizzou was impressive. Hope they are put in a region far away from SU.

Kansas got lucky. Robinson fouled on the last play of regulation. I dont care if he hit him after...he still hit him. Should have been called.

It wasn't luck. Kansas ALWAYS gets every possible break from the officials at home. It's Italian soccer bad.

It wasn't luck. Kansas ALWAYS gets every possible break from the officials at home. It's Italian soccer bad.

I liked your post because you're right, not because I think it's a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom