Mizzou - Kansas thread? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mizzou - Kansas thread?

Wow, quite a finish by Robinson..

Wow, great game. Mizzou winning certainly hurts Duke or UNC's chances at a #1 seed assuming Michigan State keeps winning.

Save it. I already did it for you.

Doug McDermott wasn’t planning on going to Creighton to play basketball. He was committed to Northern Iowa, but when his dad, Greg, took the Bluejays job, the younger McDermott jumped at the opportunity to join him.

Well, I only saw him play a couple times in HS w/ Barnes but he looked too good for Northern Iowa too! :)

It's pretty amazing how many close games we've had today.

Well, I only saw him play a couple times in HS w/ Barnes but he looked too good for Northern Iowa too! :)
Yea he probably could have played anywhere

Robinson blocks the Mizzou shot BUT CRUSHES the guy and their is no call shocking going to OT.

T-Rob needed a big game to match Anthony Davis' big game. He has had it. Wow.

Robinson blocks the Mizzou shot BUT CRUSHES the guy and their is no call shocking going to OT.

I wouldn't have called it either - although Robinson did just get the call on the other end.

I wouldn't have called it either - although Robinson did just get the call on the other end.
I think he got ball before the contact, just like in soccer, they won't (and shouldn't) call that

I think he got ball before the contact, just like in soccer, they won't (and shouldn't) call that

Agreed. Contact came well after the block.

Is Allen fieldhouse the loudest arena in the country? 110 decibels is pretty loud

Is Allen fieldhouse the loudest arena in the country? 110 decibels is pretty loud
I was in Allen Fieldhouse years ago when the noise level was so high all you could hear was sound waves. That is not a joke.

Very, very nice play by KU right there.

I was in Allen Fieldhouse years ago when the noise level was so high all you could hear was sound waves. That is not a joke.
Allen puts Cameron to shame- best atmosphere in college indisputably.

Is it me or would these teams kill us?
Mizzou is very vulnerable to teams with size and that will hurt them in the tourney if they do face a team with a strong frontline. Kansas is very good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom