Class of 2017 - MJ Walker to Florida St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 MJ Walker to Florida St

Well, when you got a little snippy in reply to my initial reply, it seemed like you thought, somehow, there might be some sort of Syracuse-related something to this kid's recruitment? :noidea:
When clearly, based on non-#fakefacts, there was always a zero-point-zero % chance of that.
Very sorry to have had to be the one to confirm that for you. We'll both never get back these minutes.

I'd still say the whole we never offered him thing, might be a dead giveaway that we're probably not involved, if we ever were.
So nice to have an expert on board

Wait, Jordan Tucker AND MJ Walker didn't make their college decision based on the Atlanta rap scene?
And don't they realize just how close they would be to the TNT studio? It is literally RIGHT NEXT TO THE ARENA!!! I think next time they have a recruit on a visit, they should count the steps to the studio outloud, so the recruit understand just how close it is.

All things considered this was good for us. I don't think FSU is that good this year and was hoping he didn't commit to VPI or Georgia Tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom