MLB 2022 Lockout | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MLB 2022 Lockout

I hope they understand if you're going to have a lock out, strike, etc., that you do it now and get it done by Spring Training. Even eating into that is a bad look because of perception.

Gotta get it done.
They're going to lose fans, at least in the short run, Hot Stove Season is usually full of speculation and anticipation. What you're hearing now is ZZZZZZZZZZ.

Unfortunately the owners have the deeper pockets and leverage. I think there's enough of them that don't care about losing the season if they can break the union.

Unfortunately the owners have the deeper pockets and leverage. I think there's enough of them that don't care about losing the season if they can break the union.
Fans/public opinion is against the owners.
Manfred lost a lot of public support with his handling of the Covid year.

Fans are already tuning the sport out. Owners don’t have as much leverage as they think.

Fans/public opinion is against the owners.
Manfred lost a lot of public support with his handling of the Covid year.

Fans are already tuning the sport out. Owners don’t have as much leverage as they think.
Got an email from the Yankees yesterday telling me to act quickly and order my opening day tickets against the Red Sox. They can stick it.

Last edited:
Let’s just get robot players that can hit to the opposite field, bunt, and run the bases too.
Let’s get rid of the electronic scoreboards and Jumbotrons while we’re at it. Cash only at the concession stands and the cashiers do it all manually. Not so much as a calculator on hand.

Let’s get rid of the electronic scoreboards and Jumbotrons while we’re at it. Cash only at the concession stands and the cashiers do it all manually. Not so much as a calculator on hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom