MLB offseason talk | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

MLB offseason talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now it has to be a 2 run shot. Kimbrel let us down. The worst was the walk to Springer. But we wouldn't be here without him.

Better team is going to advance.
I said it before the series, next year, both Boston and New York will be at this level. 93 wins isn't 102. Or 101

Houston will
I said it before the series, next year, both Boston and New York will be at this level. 93 wins isn't 102. Or 101
Sox Will have the starting pitching and bullpen but they need at least two bats to be 100 win team next year. Plus the Yankees need a legitimate starting pitcher get to that level as well. I think Houston is going to be a really good team for a long time.

I'm worried about what Dombrowski is capable of. Can't wait to see what good young players he trades for a middle reliever who won't make it out of spring training. (Can you tell I'm still bitter about losing Travis Shaw?)

I'm worried about what Dombrowski is capable of. Can't wait to see what good young players he trades for a middle reliever who won't make it out of spring training. (Can you tell I'm still bitter about losing Travis Shaw?)
There is no one left for him to deal. He traded the entire farm system which was ranked #1 when he got here. Now, they got Kimbrel, Pomerantz, Sale, for those guys.

nice back up by Reddick on the inside the park HR. No where in sight

Pedroia, instead of looking in for a pitch he can drive, swing a at a ball outside

I was actually thinking he should have the take sign

As we move closer to the Varsity portion of today's events, we invite you to turn on TBS for Nats@Cubs while you wait...

Pedroia's year: Sold his teammates out in Baltimore, part of group taunting Eck on plane, another lousy postseason.
There is a disagreement about whether he was part of the guys on the plane. He also played flawless second base and hit .293.

They are the better team.
U2 might be a tighter, more cohesive and current band, but if Led Zeppelin is playing, U2 opens.

The baseball history books, have barely a mention of Cleveland...and none in what? 70 years???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom