MLB offseason talk | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

MLB offseason talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Kimbrel time for the next 2 innings.
JBJ is going to get the winning hit.

It’s Kimbrel time for the next 2 innings.
JBJ is going to get the winning hit.

Kimbrel better get straightened out. Now.

Nope Kimbrel choked.
Season over
lol I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you. If they lose, I will remember mark wegman getting houston out of the second inning. At some point, they are going to ahve to go to electronic strike zones. These umps suck

lol I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you. If they lose, I will remember mark wegman getting houston out of the second inning.

HA!!

This is how I picture Alsacs.

I'm wondering why A.J. Pierzynski is chosen to do color. Everyone hates him. I mean everyone. He isn't very good at it. Why?

Some of you Sox guys are underachieving with your posts today and some are overachieving.

lol I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you. If they lose, I will remember mark wegman getting houston out of the second inning. At some point, they are going to ahve to go to electronic strike zones. These umps suck
I suck you nailed me.

As I have said about Dave Dombrowski, he always leaves a team needing something. He did it to detroit. And he left the Sox short without power. This is the same guy that hired the stiff that Detroit just fired as manager. He also left their farm system barren. Which he will do to the Red Sox whenever he hits the road.

Alex Bregman is a terrific talent. He will be a big time star. #2 pick in the draft.
The Astros are so ridiculously loaded. Sox gave me a false sense of hope today. They're going to be a real tough out over 7 games.

The Astros are so ridiculously loaded. Sox gave me a false sense of hope today. They're going to be a real tough out over 7 games.
If the tribe doesn't have the cracker guy (sorry yankee fans) Houston wins.

You said the season is over before the Sox batted in the 8th??????
Sox don’t hit pitchers like Giles well.
They are too patient and Giles throws strikes and has strikeout stuff.

I hate to say it, but you can't let Pedroia hit in the bottom of the 9th if he gets up. He can't drive the ball at all.

Sox don’t hit pitchers like Giles well.
They are too patient and Giles throws strikes and has strikeout stuff.
They need one run. A lot better pitchers than Giles have given up runs against a lot worse hitters than the Sox will send up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom