MLB thread for non-Red Sox and Yankees fans | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MLB thread for non-Red Sox and Yankees fans

And the other shoe has dropped for the mets I knew 11 and 1 was too good to be true.

So finally get to see my Braves on MLB Network and the game gets rained out and we get the Red Sox anyway :bat:

My favourite team across any sport is the Montreal Expos. They are having a tough year.. again.

Did the Expos play the Yankees and Red Sox? I don’t remember when interleague play began.

Yes, several times. Interleague play started in 1997.

All Star voting is now open. Who you got? This is my ballot as of today.

AL
C Salvador Perez
1B Mitch Moreland
2B Jose Altuve
SS Manny Machado
3B Jose Ramirez
OF Michael Brantley
OF Mookie Betts
OF Mike Trout
DH JD Martinez

NL
C Francisco Cervelli
1B Freddie Freeman
2B Ozzie Albies
SS Brandon Crawford
3B Noland Arenado
OF Bryce Harper
OF Nick Markakis
OF Matt Kemp

C Gary Sanchez
1B Tyler Austin
2B Gleyber Torres
3B Miguel Andujar
SS Didi Gregorius
OF Brett Gardner
OF Aaron Judge
OF Mike Trout
DH Mike Stanton

Is my American League ballot.

C Gary Sanchez
1B Tyler Austin
2B Gleyber Torres
3B Miguel Andujar
SS Didi Gregorius
OF Brett Gardner
OF Aaron Judge
OF Mike Trout
DH Mike Stanton

I will give you Judge. I should have had him over Brantley

C Gary Sanchez
1B Tyler Austin
2B Gleyber Torres
3B Miguel Andujar
SS Didi Gregorius
OF Brett Gardner
OF Aaron Judge
OF Mike Trout
DH Mike Stanton

Lol Stanton.

I usually wait until late June before voting. This is the month where things tend to normalize.

Things could change in the next few weeks, but at this moment, anyone who would select someone other than Trout, Betts, and Judge for the AL outfield, is likely a Yankee or Sox hater.

I usually wait until late June before voting. This is the month where things tend to normalize.

Things could change in the next few weeks, but at this moment, anyone who would select someone other than Trout, Betts, and Judge for the AL outfield, is likely a Yankee or Sox hater.

Agree. Almost impossible to argue against any of those 3. Brantley would probably be #4 but those 3 are the clear starters going by the stats.

Brantley would probably be #4 but those 3 are the clear starters going by the stats.
At the moment, I would probably put a few more guys ahead of Brantley, maybe Benintendi, Springer, and Rosario.

At the moment, I would probably put a few more guys ahead of Brantley, maybe Benintendi, Springer, and Rosario.

Can't argue with that. I'm probably overrating Brantley because grabbing him off the free agent wire is literally the only thing that has gone right for one of my fantasy teams this year.

I’m at the Nats - Phillies game right now. Turns out it’s Georgetown Day (or night) at Nats Park. They all have special hats. They showed them all on the Jumbotron. I counted almost a dozen in total.

Wow Bryce Harper is hitting .211 heading into his free agency. Whodathunk?

I’m at the Nats - Phillies game right now. Turns out it’s Georgetown Day (or night) at Nats Park. They all have special hats. They showed them all on the Jumbotron. I counted almost a dozen in total.

It's pouring rain there and totally nice in Alexandria.

Yesterday was UVa day, and a very half hearted 70s twinight..

A Monday night and now a Sunday.

I’m going to get u a schedule and highlight the Friday and Saturday games.

I’ll underline the Thursday’s.

Never ever draft Sunday tickets.

Ha. I went Saturday too. Monday was drop everything (again) the Yankees are in town.

Sunday tix were freebies. Was going to skip it when it was moved from 1:30 to 8. But decided to go early, bring the 4 year old. Left at rain delay. Less than 20 minutes each way, driveway to stadium lot. Was sort of glorious since I didn’t really care who won.