MLS Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MLS Thread

I bought tickets back at the beginning of June for tonight's Atlanta United match vs Miami/Messi. And of course he misses his first MLS game...

The kiddos & I were bummed that we didn't get to see Messi in person though. At least Miles and ATL won 5-2!

I bought tickets back at the beginning of June for tonight's Atlanta United match vs Miami/Messi. And of course he misses his first MLS game...

The kiddos & I were bummed that we didn't get to see Messi in person though. At least Miles and ATL won 5-2!
I'm not sure if Messi will play on turf FYI for future tix.

I'm not sure if Messi will play on turf FYI for future tix.
They/he said that wasn't the reason. But one I still think played into it... along with just a rest day.

It's not like Uncle Arthur can't put some grass down in Mercedes Benz... they did just a few weeks ago for the 2 Champions League Summer Classic matches.

Miles Robinson signed with FC Cincinnati. He was probably the top free agent available, and I'm sure will be getting paid well by Cincy. As an Atlanta United fan, I'm bummed but wish Miles nothing but the best. I wonder if he is missing out on signing with an overseas club though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom