Mobile | Syracusefan.com

Mobile

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Seems alot easier to use from a cell phone.. I like this more and more everyday. Good work guys

Seems alot easier to use from a cell phone.. I like this more and more everyday. Good work guys
I agree...big improvement over the horrible ugliness of the Scout board from a Blackberry. As we add stuff, it might get worse but it will never be close to that bad.

There is actually a mobile app I can install. I figured I'd wait and add things a little at a time depending on traffic, etc.

There is actually a mobile app I can install. I figured I'd wait and add things a little at a time depending on traffic, etc.

Absolutely Tom! About 75% I'm guessing would love a mobile site

Like an app for the iphone?

Im on my iphone now, site looks good already.

I agree. But it looks even better with a mobile app. When you go to different sites with your iphone, notice which sites start with "m." then you know its a mobile site, you don't have to magnify everything there.

Site looks good on my iPhone 4, but I would much prefer an app over a mobile site. The site functions pretty well as is on my phone. Even if it is a paid app or part of the premium pay structure, I think it would be worth it. Just my two cents.

i dont get the smiley faces options on my phone , thats about it i think.

That would be great. Mobile is the future for web sites...I bet we already get 25 % of our traffic from mobile devices...

That would be great. Mobile is the future for web sites...I bet we already get 25 % of our traffic from mobile devices...

If you include tablets, I wouldn't be surprised if it's even higher than 25%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom