mojo risin' | Syracusefan.com

mojo risin'

edowd26

Hall of Fame
I don't know about the rest of you guys... But I'm starting to get real fired up. Those not attending in Atlanta, what will you be doing at 8:49 on Saturday? I will be trying my very hardest not to wake my child.

I hate to be a downer, but I had a dream last night that we lost by 20. I usually never dream about games, but when I do, we lose (and end up losing in real life). I've been really confident all week, but now I'm starting to freak out.

I'm usually never wrong!

I hate to be a downer, but I had a dream last night that we lost by 20. I usually never dream about games, but when I do, we lose (and end up losing in real life). I've been really confident all week, but now I'm starting to freak out.

I'm usually never wrong!
Ughh keep that craP to yourself. Trying to harsh my melo?

I'm usually never wrong!

Why is it that everybody says that? "I'm never wrong!" When in reality we are wrong 85% of the time, but the times we are right stick in our minds.

Drives me crazy...

Why is it that everybody says that? "I'm never wrong!" When in reality we are wrong 85% of the time, but the times we are right stick in our minds.

Drives me crazy...
Some dude predicted some garbage one time and finished with 'i'm never wrong' and it has since stuck.

Some dude predicted some garbage one time and finished with 'i'm never wrong' and it has since stuck.

I'm talking about more than the board, but good to know everybody can be influenced by a singular moron

I don't know about the rest of you guys... But I'm starting to get real fired up. Those not attending in Atlanta, what will you be doing at 8:49 on Saturday? I will be trying my very hardest not to wake my child.
Watching

my kid play soccer (unless game is moved).

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

At 8:49 on Saturday I will be:

-Pacing back and forth like a mad man trying to figure out what couch/cushion has the good mojo
-Yelling at those around me (probably family) to shut up so I can concentrate on the game
-Holding in the urge to go to the bathroom until at least the 1st tv TO. (damn nerves, it happens every game)

Wow, i guess i make the watching experience horrible for those around me.

I'm talking about more than the board, but good to know everybody can be influenced by a singular moron
I believe its a sarcastic joke. To insult said moron.

-Pacing back and forth like a mad man trying to figure out what couch/cushion has the good mojo
-Yelling at those around me (probably family) to shut up so I can concentrate on the game
-Holding in the urge to go to the bathroom until at least the 1st tv TO. (damn nerves, it happens every game)

Its better for others that I watch the game in solitude. And its amazing what I am capable of gettinf done in a TV timeout. Also I will likely stand for all 2 hours.

And its amazing what I am capable of gettinf done in a TV timeout.

I have a love/hate relationship with the TV timeout. Sometimes it comes in real handy. Other times I find it kills the momentum of the game.

I have a love/hate relationship with the TV timeout. Sometimes it comes in real handy. Other times I find it kills the momentum of the game.
Definitely. Hasnt hurt us in the tourny so heres hoping that trend continues.

I'll have my DVR on pause for at least 15 minutes. There is absolutely no possible way I can sit through enough commercial time that they could show The English Patient during our game.

I'll have my DVR on pause for at least 15 minutes. There is absolutely no possible way I can sit through enough commercial time that they could show The English Patient during our game.
I do that for TV shows, but for live sporting events I have to know live scores. . My brother and I text constantly throughout the game, cant have him way ahead of me.

I've NEVER switched positions on the couch because the team went into a dry spell- or stayed in the same position- no matter what it was because the team was doing well, only to have to find the "right" place for the 2nd half.
I dont yell at those around me- just the refs or the anouncers.
My kids are both amused and somewhat frightened.

this will be me at tipoff

tumblr_m2lcqr7QJf1qihztbo1_500.gif

I've NEVER switched positions on the couch because the team went into a dry spell- or stayed in the same position- no matter what it was because the team was doing well, only to have to find the "right" place for the 2nd half.
I dont yell at those around me- just the refs or the anouncers.
My kids are both amused and somewhat frightened.
I only yell at the TV, but im generally not nice to officials.

I only yell at the TV, but im generally not nice to officials.
Mostly its Bulls**t and REALLY ??at the officials. For the announcers its my attempt at Peter Griffen's voice sayin "Shut Up(insert announcer's name here)"

Its better for others that I watch the game in solitude. And its amazing what I am capable of gettinf done in a TV timeout. Also I will likely stand for all 2 hours.
I coach the team. I pace. I yell. I hide behind the coach on important free throws. I could make a fortune by selling tickets to people and allow them to watch me watch the game. And I am much better than I was years ago.

I coach the team. I pace. I yell. I hide behind the coach on important free throws. I could make a fortune by selling tickets to people and allow them to watch me watch the game. And I am much better than I was years ago.

I think I just figured out your secret identity, Mr. Crean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom