mojo risin' | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

mojo risin'

What will I be doing at 8:49 Saturday? It will be 5:49 for this guy. Ill be with fellow poster section314 and a few other cuse fans at the Red Fox. I met a guy on Holy Shirt!'s facebook page who has a brother and sister that live in Fairbanks. They are going to meet me at the Fox I hear.

As section314 can tell you, once the game starts, I dont sit down. I put the game on all the TVs in the bar, so no matter which direction I am pacing, I can always see the TV. I yell at the TV pretty much the whole game. I high five random people (Thank god for the "noone can turn down a high five" rule). I've been known to threaten to burn the bar down, and I almost always threaten to refuse to pay my bar tab. "I'M NOT PAYING FOR !"

During one game there was a woman sitting below one of the TVs I was yelling at. As she was leaving, I apologized for being loud, she responded with "oh no problem, I bet you're a blast in bed" and walked out the door. section314 and I couldnt believe it lol.

My wife has refused to watch a game with me, but made an execption when the Giants won the Superbowl. She said she imagined that my reaction to them winning, would be the same reaction I would have when we had a child. I gave her a big kiss, I teared up, and I called my dad.

The bartenders let me get away with murder because I've always been a big tipper.

I love game days. I love the Red Fox. I love sports.
Man we need to booze together one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will I be doing at 8:49 Saturday? It will be 5:49 for this guy. Ill be with fellow poster section314 and a few other cuse fans at the Red Fox. I met a guy on Holy Shirt!'s facebook page who has a brother and sister that live in Fairbanks. They are going to meet me at the Fox I hear.

As section314 can tell you, once the game starts, I dont sit down. I put the game on all the TVs in the bar, so no matter which direction I am pacing, I can always see the TV. I yell at the TV pretty much the whole game. I high five random people (Thank god for the "noone can turn down a high five" rule). I've been known to threaten to burn the bar down, and I almost always threaten to refuse to pay my bar tab. "I'M NOT PAYING FOR !"

During one game there was a woman sitting below one of the TVs I was yelling at. As she was leaving, I apologized for being loud, she responded with "oh no problem, I bet you're a blast in bed" and walked out the door. section314 and I couldnt believe it lol.

My wife has refused to watch a game with me, but made an execption when the Giants won the Superbowl. She said she imagined that my reaction to them winning, would be the same reaction I would have when we had a child. I gave her a big kiss, I teared up, and I called my dad.

The bartenders let me get away with murder because I've always been a big tipper.

I love game days. I love the Red Fox. I love sports.
Hey... I just saw gour sig. Not happy about it. Feel like boeheim taken out of context.

Some dude predicted some garbage one time and finished with 'i'm never wrong' and it has since stuck.
He also apologized for it.

"I have a bad feeling about this, and I'm never wrong. Sorry."

I hate to be a downer, but I had a dream last night that we lost by 20. I usually never dream about games, but when I do, we lose (and end up losing in real life). I've been really confident all week, but now I'm starting to freak out.

I'm usually never wrong!

Do not dream.. stay awake until after the game then !! ;-)

I dreamt that we lost to Indiana by 20.

Duffman dreams a lot of dreams...

duffman.jpg
California dreaming Michigan (W Louisville) :bang:

At 8:49 on Saturday I will be:

-Pacing back and forth like a mad man trying to figure out what couch/cushion has the good mojo
-Yelling at those around me (probably family) to shut up so I can concentrate on the game
-Holding in the urge to go to the bathroom until at least the 1st tv TO. (damn nerves, it happens every game)

Wow, i guess i make the watching experience horrible for those around me.

i tried to watch the marquette game at my girlfriend's father's house and there was a 5 year old niece and an 8 year old nephew present. i knew going in it would be trouble. i only managed 4 or 5 f bombs and a dozen or so goddamnits whilw downing 9 or 10 ipa's. i sat on the floor to try and stay calm as possible. i dont think im welcome back and its probably a good thing.

i tried to watch the marquette game at my girlfriend's father's house and there was a 5 year old niece and an 8 year old nephew present. i knew going in it would be trouble. i only managed 4 or 5 f bombs and a dozen or so goddamnits whilw downing 9 or 10 ipa's. i sat on the floor to try and stay calm as possible. i dont think im welcome back and its probably a good thing.
Lol whats her family think of you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom