mojo risin' | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

mojo risin'

Mostly its Bulls**t and REALLY ??at the officials. For the announcers its my attempt at Peter Griffen's voice sayin "Shut Up(insert announcer's name here)"
I'm pretty bad.. But am getting better. I am a product of my enviornment. If my father, brother and I watch a game it can get r rated on language alone. Its strange because aside from sporting events my father and I are about as even keiled as it gets. My brother is always intense.

I'm pretty bad.. But am getting better. I am a product of my enviornment. If my father, brother and I watch a game it can get r rated on language alone. Its strange because aside from sporting events my father and I are about as even keiled as it gets. My brother is always intense.

Same here. I've really tried to tone it down now that I have a 2 and a half year old daughter.

Same here. I've really tried to tone it down now that I have a 2 and a half year old daughter.
Definitely last thing I want is for my kid to pick up my bad habit.

I'm downright nasty with my yelling and carrying on.
Mah wahf asked me not to curse and yell. When she figured out I was still yelling, I told her "I only promised no cursing, never committed to the yelling part" (which is true).
Stuff like:
"Refs ain't gonna save you this time (insert opponent team name here)"
"Can't penetrate. You will not get in the lane."
"Keep chucking"
"Keep overplaying him (about MCW), keep it up!" (I have been saying this one a lot lately, and I'm so very glad)
"Yes, Michael!"
"Get mad"
"Get angry"
"REBOUND! REEEEEEBOUNNNNND!"
"Go Brandon, push it. Numbers. Numbers!"
"Can't stop you CJ. Keep underestimating him. Keep it up."

This is obviously the G rated rants.

I think we all get " better" over time. Do you remember JB then ... and now ? He was totally off the chain earlier in his career. He'd get himself T'ed up in a heartbeat.

I dreamt that we lost to Indiana by 20.

Duffman dreams a lot of dreams...

duffman.jpg

You're far more positive than I.
Mah wahf asked me not to curse and yell. When she figured out I was still yelling, I told her "I only promised no cursing, never committed to the yelling part" (which is true).
Stuff like:
"Keep chucking"
"Keep overplaying him (about MCW), keep it up!" (I have been saying this one a lot lately, and I'm so very glad)
"Yes, Michael!"
"Get mad"
"Get angry"

I hate to be a downer, but I had a dream last night that we lost by 20. I usually never dream about games, but when I do, we lose (and end up losing in real life). I've been really confident all week, but now I'm starting to freak out.

I'm usually never wrong!
Although some dreams are prescient, the majority of them are reflecting subconscious anxiety. WE'RE GOOD!

Stuff like:
"Keep chucking"
"Yes, Michael!"
"Get mad"
"Get angry"

Damn, you sound like me.:)

I hate to be a downer, but I had a dream last night that we lost by 20. I usually never dream about games, but when I do, we lose (and end up losing in real life). I've been really confident all week, but now I'm starting to freak out.

I'm usually never wrong!

I coach the team. I pace. I yell. I hide behind the coach on important free throws. I could make a fortune by selling tickets to people and allow them to watch me watch the game. And I am much better than I was years ago.

I'm much quieter since 2003.

I'm usually never wrong!
you're post is incomplete...

You're supposed to finish with the "I'm sorry" line for being so right all the time.

Posting 101 my friend.

I can get very animated and loud. The dog gets confused as to what's going on. If it's a close game, I can't sit down. There have been Tito Ortiz grave digger "dances" in my living room when James hit a dagger three. The wife will get up and leave if I'm too bad. In public I'm not as bad, but I'm not stoic either.

early in 2nd half against marquette, still a close game, james gets a defensive rebound and throws a lazy pass to mcw that gets picked off. i was drunk and a maniac during that game and this was pretty much my reaction to that play

me: "WHAT THE F.UCK ARE YOU DOING JAMES! YOURE A F.UCKING SENIOR! THIS IS THE F.UCKING ELITE 8! STOP WITH THE LAZY F.UCKING PASSES! F.UCK!"

gf: "um, im going for a walk"

early in 2nd half against marquette, still a close game, james gets a defensive rebound and throws a lazy pass to mcw that gets picked off. i was drunk and a maniac during that game and this was pretty much my reaction to that play

me: "WHAT THE F.UCK ARE YOU DOING JAMES! YOURE A F.UCKING SENIOR! THIS IS THE F.UCKING ELITE 8! STOP WITH THE LAZY F.UCKING PASSES! F.UCK!"

gf: "um, im going for a walk"
you have a girlfriend?

At 8:49 on Saturday I will be:

-Pacing back and forth like a mad man trying to figure out what couch/cushion has the good mojo
-Yelling at those around me (probably family) to shut up so I can concentrate on the game
-Holding in the urge to go to the bathroom until at least the 1st tv TO. (damn nerves, it happens every game)

Wow, i guess i make the watching experience horrible for those around me.
Dude, catheter with a bag, only way to go. You can thank me later.

At 8:49 on Saturday I will be:

-Pacing back and forth like a mad man trying to figure out what couch/cushion has the good mojo
-Yelling at those around me (probably family) to shut up so I can concentrate on the game
-Holding in the urge to go to the bathroom until at least the 1st tv TO. (damn nerves, it happens every game)

Wow, i guess i make the watching experience horrible for those around me.

I need to ask, what is that picture in your avatar?? Is that Culkin at Oswego?

What will I be doing at 8:49 Saturday? It will be 5:49 for this guy. Ill be with fellow poster section314 and a few other cuse fans at the Red Fox. I met a guy on Holy Shirt!'s facebook page who has a brother and sister that live in Fairbanks. They are going to meet me at the Fox I hear.

As section314 can tell you, once the game starts, I dont sit down. I put the game on all the TVs in the bar, so no matter which direction I am pacing, I can always see the TV. I yell at the TV pretty much the whole game. I high five random people (Thank god for the "noone can turn down a high five" rule). I've been known to threaten to burn the bar down, and I almost always threaten to refuse to pay my bar tab. "I'M NOT PAYING FOR !"

During one game there was a woman sitting below one of the TVs I was yelling at. As she was leaving, I apologized for being loud, she responded with "oh no problem, I bet you're a blast in bed" and walked out the door. section314 and I couldnt believe it lol.

My wife has refused to watch a game with me, but made an execption when the Giants won the Superbowl. She said she imagined that my reaction to them winning, would be the same reaction I would have when we had a child. I gave her a big kiss, I teared up, and I called my dad.

The bartenders let me get away with murder because I've always been a big tipper.

I love game days. I love the Red Fox. I love sports.

What will I be doing at 8:49 Saturday? It will be 5:49 for this guy. Ill be with fellow poster section314 and a few other cuse fans at the Red Fox. I met a guy on Holy Shirt!'s facebook page who has a brother and sister that live in Fairbanks. They are going to meet me at the Fox I hear.

As section314 can tell you, once the game starts, I dont sit down. I put the game on all the TVs in the bar, so no matter which direction I am pacing, I can always see the TV. I yell at the TV pretty much the whole game. I high five random people (Thank god for the "noone can turn down a high five" rule). I've been known to threaten to burn the bar down, and I almost always threaten to refuse to pay my bar tab. "I'M NOT PAYING FOR !"

During one game there was a woman sitting below one of the TVs I was yelling at. As she was leaving, I apologized for being loud, she responded with "oh no problem, I bet you're a blast in bed" and walked out the door. section314 and I couldnt believe it lol.

My wife has refused to watch a game with me, but made an execption when the Giants won the Superbowl. She said she imagined that my reaction to them winning, would be the same reaction I would have when we had a child. I gave her a big kiss, I teared up, and I called my dad.

The bartenders let me get away with murder because I've always been a big tipper.

Well done, brother.

Was she attractive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom