Mojo Thread | Syracusefan.com

Mojo Thread

T

tee1222

Borrowing from one of OE's daily goodies...

Anyone who feels the need to give some positive love (vid, pic, anecdote, etc)
Post away!
These two guys pictured below...Couldn't be more fitting for them to kick this puppy off.
http://photos.syracuse.com/4456/gal...s_under_syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim/index.html

Get pumped people, and LGO!

12523750-standard.jpg

Borrowing from one of OE's daily goodies...

Anyone who feels the need to give some positive love (vid, pic, anecdote, etc)
Post away!
These two guys pictured below...Couldn't be more fitting for them to kick this puppy off.
http://photos.syracuse.com/4456/gal...s_under_syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim/index.html

Get pumped people, and LGO!

12523750-standard.jpg

I have been wearing my lucky Syracuse #1 away jersey (used to be Hakim Warrick's number, now it's obviously MCW). I only pull it out occasionally, and so far it's worked to perfection.

To the people who are going, have a safe and enjoyable trip, and bring it home, kindly.
For others who are not going, I am guessing your viewing will look similar to this, featuring none other than Mr. Mojo himself.

Now, who wants a Duff?
tumblr_m6to2rK3dM1qkwa2eo1_500.jpg

I've been going to the gym for a workout a few hours before game time for the entire Tournament... Wearing the same blue shorts and Syracuse Orange t-shirt, hope the other people at the gym don't mind because both are getting pretty ripe...:)

I've been going to the gym for a workout a few hours before game time for the entire Tournament... Wearing the same blue shorts and Syracuse Orange t-shirt, hope the other people at the gym don't mind because both are getting pretty ripe...:)
Yeah, my slimy circa mid 80s Cuse shorts have not been washed. Worn during a bad sickness. Still wearing them.
Just plain nasty, but full of mojo, to be certain.

Life should have a musical score. I was surfing U-tube, looking for some themes to famous movies and a I came across two Hitchcock themes from Bernard Hermann, one of which seemed to represent what my mood would be like if we lost:

Life should have a musical score. I was surfing U-tube, looking for some themes to famous movies and a I came across two Hitchcock themes from Bernard Hermann, one of which seemed to represent what my mood would be like if we lost:]

And one of which seems to be the music that would be playing during an epic victory:

Life should have a musical score. I was surfing U-tube, looking for some themes to famous movies and a I came across two Hitchcock themes from Bernard Hermann, one of which seemed to represent what my mood would be like if we lost
Haven't seen this one (Vertigo) in a long while. But yeah, completely agree. Life needs a musical score.
Here's mine for the coming days. The new one just needs a 2013 flavor to it. :)

To the people who are going, have a safe and enjoyable trip, and bring it home, kindly.
For others who are not going, I am guessing your viewing will look similar to this, featuring none other than Mr. Mojo himself.

Now, who wants a Duff?
tumblr_m6to2rK3dM1qkwa2eo1_500.jpg
I would love to be that relaxed while watching the games

Wow, GMac. Great call. Now there's a champion! Isn't it nice that we still have this guy with the team?

Probably greater than we know. I was thinking about this yesterday, namely what our starters face in practice. In years passed be never practiced the zone on defense but curious if that's changed. On both sides of the ball, who's going to give us the best Trey Burke impersonation? We don't have any 6'0 scoring PG's on scholarship but we do have 1 on the coaching staff. Also figuring Gbinjie is putting in work in practice as a 6'6 Hardaway/GR3/Stauskas clone.

Having a better bench might not directly effect the outcome of this game on the stat sheet but it could pay dividends by way of SU seeing more talent to practice against. If our starters are facing GMac, Cooney, Gbinjie, Grant, DC2 in practice that is a lineup worth practicing defense against in terms of size and scoring ability.