Mojo Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mojo Thread

Oopsy, terribly sorry, defender. You might need a wetwipe after that.

tumblr_ltal88sjPP1qklpjio1_400.jpg
royal with cheese

Here is my MOJO contribution.

So, this Sunday morning I will be giving a presentation at the American Chemical Society Meeting in New Orleans.

That is 10 year to the day of our National Championship, in the city that we won it in.

Crazy coincidence, but I've felt like that was a good omen for this tourney ever since I found out the date a couple of months ago.

So, while I am presenting, I will be sending out positive 'Cuse-New Orleans mojo vibes, hopefully in preparation of our game on Monday night!

Mason

Here is my MOJO contribution.

So, this Sunday morning I will be giving a presentation at the American Chemical Society Meeting in New Orleans.

That is 10 year to the day of our National Championship, in the city that we won it in.

Crazy coincidence, but I've felt like that was a good omen for this tourney ever since I found out the date a couple of months ago.

So, while I am presenting, I will be sending out positive 'Cuse-New Orleans mojo vibes, hopefully in preparation of our game on Monday night!

Mason

The day after the loss at Gtown, I went to Lowes for a few things.

Went to the register to check out, and the total bill was $44.44.

I had a feeling things would be alright from that point on.

Thanks to these two specific Mojo instances, I believe we are outvibing our opponents by a country mile. Keep it coming!

donovan-mcnabb-1996-nike-zoom-flight-95.JPG

I watched video of Syracuse beating Georgia from 1996 last night, and after the Cipolla shot, McNabb was jumping up and down with excitement on the bench. I wanted that photo but could not find it...so alas...this will have to do.

To the people who are going, have a safe and enjoyable trip, and bring it home, kindly.
For others who are not going, I am guessing your viewing will look similar to this, featuring none other than Mr. Mojo himself.

Now, who wants a Duff?
tumblr_m6to2rK3dM1qkwa2eo1_500.jpg

mojo-the-helper-monkey-pray-for-mojo.jpg