Mojo Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Mojo Thread

What am I supposed to see here? I get a list of clips starting with a prices right clip...
At the very top, there is Mobile and Desktop.
Click the desktop link and it will take you right to the clip.
This happens when a link comes from a mobile device.

Had a pretty vivid dream that we won by 7 points tonight.

Much like the last 3 games, we got out early and Michigan never challenged.

For those who like to gamble, both teams were under in the first half, and over for the game.
Awesome to hear, I really hope your dream cancels out my dream where we lost by 20 (my dreams usually come true too, unfortunately)

Here's my contribution to the mojo. As a sports fans wins and losses for me teams come in bunches. In year past if Syracuse lost, Liverpool would lose as well etc.

I had 2 rooting interests aside from Cuse today. My cousin is an Aston Villa supporter and they won 3-1 to move out of the relegation zone. Fan by association there but a positive result. My sons first U12 soccer game was also this morning which I am helping coach in practice but have to work Saturdays and therefore miss the games. After trying to figure out lineups for over an hour last night and worrying about being fair playing time and position wise as well as giving us the best chance to win. I was convinced we'd have a competitive team and the team would have fun but we may lose. Started getting update texts from my wife "up 2-0" "up 3-0" "up 6-0" "up 7-0" "7-1 they pulled a man out". Had no idea what that meant but apperently the ref made us play 7 v 8 when we went up 7-0 and we ended up winning 8-1 scoring the last short handed!

So here I am, a proud poppa, and ladies and gents I am 2-0 on the day in my fanhood. Up next on my rooting agenda today? Syracuse v Michigan

Borrowing from one of OE's daily goodies...

Anyone who feels the need to give some positive love (vid, pic, anecdote, etc)
Post away!
These two guys pictured below...Couldn't be more fitting for them to kick this puppy off.
http://photos.syracuse.com/4456/gal...s_under_syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim/index.html

Get pumped people, and LGO!

12523750-standard.jpg

Went out for a beer run this morning. Temperature in Cincy?

44 degrees!

So we are moving soon and trimming stuff down. Took some games (my wife has a board game hoarding problem) up in a rental to the House in Syracuse in the trunk. they were sideways and not packed well but I did what I was told...

anyway when I returned the rental today I found two pieces in the trunk I had missed from the "where in the usa is carmen sandiago"game. Our first game was in the City that inspired the characters name, but what was still in the car was the round piece that was Ätlanta" (all 50 capitals) and the Orange game piece.

That is some good omen stuff there isn't it?

So we are moving soon and trimming stuff down. Took some games (my wife has a board game hoarding problem) up in a rental to the House in Syracuse in the trunk. they were sideways and not packed well but I did what I was told...

anyway when I returned the rental today I found two pieces in the trunk I had missed from the "where in the usa is carmen sandiago"game. Our first game was in the City that inspired the characters name, but what was still in the car was the round piece that was Ätlanta" (all 50 capitals) and the Orange game piece.

That is some good omen stuff there isn't it?
Pa Pow!

I have to come clean. Fatoosh, chipmunk above cold bailed on us tonight. Looked the whole day. It doesn't matter, he'll be back, but Lucas has been on the entire tourney run as well. Trust me, he's pumped.
LGO.
lookyphoto.JPG

IMO When CJ, Mike and Southerland are relaxed at mind we are the best team in the country. And its the final four they are going to be relaxed at mind.

chucknorris.gif