Monday Mind Cakes - Not the real My Take | Syracusefan.com

Monday Mind Cakes - Not the real My Take

Pyle

All Conference
Did you really just open this? Do you really care what I have to say after 20 years of H0T Takes and dumb comments?

Cmon man.

Well you clicked it soo.....

The weather was perfect.

The roundabout is dumb.

$30 for parking at skytop is highway robbery.

If you get a double from the cocktail stand in the dome be prepared to not have any actual mixer.

Syracuse shouldn't call something a sellout when 20% of the dome is empty. I get that technically it was, I also get that calling that a sell out is like losing your virginity to a girl in Canada on summer vacation, even if it happens nobody really believes it.

I think too many are putting too much into this game. So we looked a little flat at times. It was Holy Cross. We can blah blah all day about not underestimating an opponent but let's put it into perspective. This is the equivalent of an NFL pre-season game and we learned about as much about our future as Doc Brown trying to read minds. We probably did a bunch of stuff in trial and error mode. Coaches weren't pulling out Coach Klein's green notebook for this one. Friday will be tough. Let's Go Cuse!

Back-to-the-Future.jpg

all the tickets were sold, so sell out

but these eyes know that about 2k students sat with their families elsewhere and even then, I saw rows with no one in them. The assumption there is a ticket broker in boca raton tried selling them for too much $$, couldn't, and is hoping to make it up elsewhere

I also sold the 2 seats next to me and this is the second time we've done it to never have anyone sit next to us lol. When we sell those seats those are the "just get me in the building" seats

Did you really just open this? Do you really care what I have to say after 20 years of H0T Takes and dumb comments?

Cmon man.

Well you clicked it soo...

The weather was perfect.

The roundabout is dumb.

If you get a double from the cocktail stand in the dome be prepared to not have any actual mixer.

Syracuse shouldn't call something a sellout when 20% of the dome is empty. I get that technically it was, I also get that calling that a sell out is like losing your virginity to a girl in Canada on summer vacation, even if it happens nobody really believes it.

I think too many are putting too much into this game. So we looked a little flat at times. It was Holy Cross. We can blah blah all day about not underestimating an opponent but let's put it into perspective. This is the equivalent of an NFL pre-season game and we learned about as much about our future as Doc Brown trying to read minds. We probably did a bunch of stuff in trial and error mode. Coaches weren't pulling out Coach Klein's green notebook for this one. Friday will be tough. Let's Go Cuse!

View attachment 245403
Click Bait. Just kidding.

I mean that was part of the joke but yeah, I fixed it anyway

I don't think you were really going to get sued. Tomcat doesn't strike me as litigious.

Cmon man.

Well you clicked it soo...

The weather was perfect.

The roundabout is dumb.

View attachment 245403
All the empty seats were... wait for it... STUDENT SECTION. Am I the only one not surprised? So glad they moved STH for all those empty student seats this year.

I don't think you were really going to get sued. Tomcat doesn't strike me as litigious.
Indeed.

I don't own the phrase 'My Take' and everyone should feel free to use it if they like.

Good stuff Pyle. ;)

All the empty seats were... wait for it... STUDENT SECTION. Am I the only one not surprised? So glad they moved STH for all those empty student seats this year.

Plenty of kids had their student seats but sat with their parents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom