More butthurt from the Boneyard crew | Syracusefan.com

More butthurt from the Boneyard crew

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/insignificant.33530/

Man there getting bitter over there. Not sure what post I like the best the one where Uconn is positioned better for the future or the one where the zone hasnt worked in the BE so how will it work in the ACC. I also love the fact Kevin Ollie is somehow god and he has beat exactly who? Enjoy the SunBelt, we will let you know how this years NCAA tourney is.

I enjoy the fact that they say we can't claim superiority on the court despite the fact that the likes of LaSalle, Niagara, and Holy Cross a better record against SU than does UConn.

We have played UConn 90 times and won 54 of those games. That is an inarguable fact that they just don't seem to understand, because apparently college basketball has only been around since the 1990's.

Considering the mess the university is in regarding conference affiliation it is no surprise they are bitter and upset.

Considering the mess the university is in regarding conference affiliation it is no surprise they are bitter and upset.
They are a sad group. Either they know how much trouble they are in, and that makes them bitter. Or they don't know, and that makes them stupid. Tough choice.

Remember when Houston was really good for a period of years...

Thought about going tonight - being the final game and all. But I'd rather not deal with the harassment. Sad day, though, for me.

They are a sad group. Either they know how much trouble they are in, and that makes them bitter. Or they don't know, and that makes them stupid. Tough choice.

If their conference realignment board is any indication they know they are toast.

the hilarious thing is how they misunderstand the meaning of "karma."

In the very same thread, they think they will end up in the ACC, but also wish for the demise of the ACC in order to hurt SU.

they want to be in a league with Syracuse, but are full of ill will toward us and publicly wish bad things for us.

they throw the word "karma" around like it is a weapon.

a good way to build karma this is not, says Yoda.

Typical "little brother" syndrome. Wait until it becomes obvious to them that top 50 basketball recruits want to play in the power 5 conferences and won't go near the Big Mess Leftover Conference.

the hilarious thing is how they misunderstand the meaning of "karma."

In the very same thread, they think they will end up in the ACC, but also wish for the demise of the ACC in order to hurt SU.

they want to be in a league with Syracuse, but are full of ill will toward us and publicly wish bad things for us.

they throw the word "karma" around like it is a weapon.

a good way to build karma this is not, says Yoda.

Sort of like fans yelling overrated than rushing the floor.

"The Boneyard" is really earning its nickname these days.

The part where they try to convince themselves that they - somehow, some way, pending a long chain of events they've concocted in their minds - are in a better situation than us, is self-deceit at its most potent.

Man there getting bitter over there. Not sure what post I like the best the one where Uconn is positioned better for the future or the one where the zone hasnt worked in the BE so how will it work in the ACC. I also love the fact Kevin Ollie is somehow god and he has beat exactly who? Enjoy the SunBelt, we will let you know how this years NCAA tourney is.

That idiot's main point is that UConn is better positioned for the future because they have found their heir apparent in Ollie, while it is unknown how Syracuse will transition in a few years without JAB. This is all you need to read to realize this individual lacks common knowledge of the situation at hand.

So I guess since Ollie has coached for 20 something games, that is an indicator that he will be a far superior coach to Hopkins once he takes over, and thus gives UConn the distinct advantage in the future.

That idiot's main point is that UConn is better positioned for the future because they have found their heir apparent in Ollie, while it is unknown how Syracuse will transition in a few years without JAB. This is all you need to read to realize this individual lacks common knowledge of the situation at hand.

So I guess since Ollie has coached for 20 something games, that is an indicator that he will be a far superior coach to Hopkins once he takes over, and thus gives UConn the distinct advantage in the future.

If you throw as taco into the ground, it makes a mess... not nachos...

...Unless you are a dog... like a huskie, for example... dog thinks it's nachos...

Not going read their board but UConn is in a tough spot. They'd die for a bid to the ACC but, I think, have few other options that would be palatable. They've not been the same the last few years- when JB leaves it appears SU will be in a far better position than UConn when JC left (talent wise, recruiting, league, you name it)- it's gotta hurt as they used to be one of the top 3-5 programs. No more. ACC did have worries that a football school would leave which would open a door for UConn but then the ACC would be really shaky (and we'd start to panic too).

but, but, but.....Hop was on the team that lost to Richmond so he will flame out apparently

If you throw as taco into the ground, it makes a mess... not nachos...

...Unless you are a dog... like a huskie, for example... dog thinks it's nachos...
Awhhh hell now I want tacos!

The only thing UConn will be able to do in the future that Syracuse can't is get 14, 15 and 16 seeds.

Not going read their board but UConn is in a tough spot. They'd die for a bid to the ACC but, I think, have few other options that would be palatable. They've not been the same the last few years- when JB leaves it appears SU will be in a far better position than UConn when JC left (talent wise, recruiting, league, you name it)- it's gotta hurt as they used to be one of the top 3-5 programs. No more. ACC did have worries that a football school would leave which would open a door for UConn but then the ACC would be really shaky (and we'd start to panic too).

They actually have people there who (1) don't want the ACC at this point and/or (2) think the ACC saved face by inviting Louisville because uconn said "no" because it has a pocket B1G invite.

They've had two amazing highs since 2007, but otherwise they've been poor (2010), below average (2007, 2013) or mediocre (2008, 2012). Even their 2011 team was good, not great, until falling into s***. Hopefully breaking the Sweet 16 curse last year helps us out for this year.

All I (believe) I know is in the last 1.5 BE regular seasons, SU is undefeated when at full strength.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I'd say a little from column A, a little from column B.

F those jerkoffs. It is going to be fun watching their program go down the crapper. They're already well on their way. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of fans.

"The Boneyard" is really earning its nickname these days.
Oddly, "The Boneyard" is also a bar that many UConn fans often frequent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom