More butthurt from the Boneyard crew | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

More butthurt from the Boneyard crew

Remember when Houston was really good for a period of years...
"That was awesome..."
images

From what I understand, the new bar that will soon be the primary uconn haunt is called the "Patriot League Cafe."

The Patriot League wouldn't dumb itself down to take in uconn.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Guys, remember, UConn has three national titles. That's very impressive. Then again, San Francisco has three national titles, too. And lord knows they have sustained their success over the years.

I love how they have to start a circle jerk thread about Syracuse just so they feel better about themselves. It's really pathetic.

And in response to your apparently continuous monitoring of their board, you’ve probably posted five derogatory posts about UConn for every one that they've posted in total. Who is obsessed, I wonder? Perhaps irony is not your strong point, but I find it painful by proxy to see a fellow Syracuse fan act in such an indecorous manner. We should be above such hijinks and low class tactics, but every third thread on this board seems to include “UConn” and a curse word. Disgusted doesn’t begin to capture my thoughts on this display. I’ll wager that my dislike for UConn as a rival eclipses that of every man, woman and child here, but I choose to express it through competition, high-minded debate, and good-natured ribbing IN PERSON, never hiding behind a keyboard. It’s always ten times easier to ruin a good name than to mend it, but I encourage you to take my advice, and perhaps you’ll be on your way.

And in response to your apparently continuous monitoring of their board, you’ve probably posted five derogatory posts about UConn for every one that they've posted in total. Who is obsessed, I wonder? Perhaps irony is not your strong point, but I find it painful by proxy to see a fellow Syracuse fan act in such an indecorous manner. We should be above such hijinks and low class tactics, but every third thread on this board seems to include “UConn” and a curse word. Disgusted doesn’t begin to capture my thoughts on this display. I’ll wager that my dislike for UConn as a rival eclipses that of every man, woman and child here, but I choose to express it through competition, high-minded debate, and good-natured ribbing IN PERSON, never hiding behind a keyboard. It’s always ten times easier to ruin a good name than to mend it, but I encourage you to take my advice, and perhaps you’ll be on your way.
Nice try, Jim Calhoun.

wow. You are a great human being.

:rolling:

No one forces you to read or post on this board.

Nice try, Jim Calhoun.

Jim Calhoun, although I know him well, has nothing to do with it. And Jim Boeheim, I can personally assure you, would be mortified by this display.

Jim Calhoun, although I know him well, has nothing to do with it. And Jim Boeheim, I can personally assure you, would be mortified by this display.
Really? He'd be mortified by people who have absolutely zero impact on any current or future SU/UConn game engaging in some mostly good natured trash talking?

Okay, Pollyanna.

Lighten up Frances!
:blah:

Silly. No one is hurt one bit by any of this. If you don't like this type of give and take, sports boards aren't for you. So, you know Jim Calhoun well but are a syracuse fan. Hmmm. Something fishy about this.

Really? He'd be mortified by people who have absolutely zero impact on any current or future SU/UConn game engaging in some mostly good natured trash talking?

Okay, Pollyanna.

And what image of Syracuse does this project to our future brethern in the ACC, I wonder? As for "good natured trash talking", point it out so I can see it. All I see simplistic vulgarity. Maybe that's all you could come up with, but I can tell you, when I rib a UConn fan, he knows he's been bested. In the process, he's both learned a lesson, and gained respect for Syracuse. And once in a while, he's even gained a friend from the oither side. How does your version accomplish any of that, I wonder?

And what image of Syracuse does this project to our future brethern in the ACC, I wonder? As for "good natured trash talking", point it out so I can see it. All I see simplistic vulgarity. Maybe that's all you could come up with, but I can tell you, when I rib a UConn fan, he knows he's been bested. In the process, he's both learned a lesson, and gained respect for Syracuse. And once in a while, he's even gained a friend from the oither side. How does your version accomplish any of that, I wonder?

:rolling:

Yes. Most of us really want to make friends with UConn fans. F them.

Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable posting on the Syracuse bridge club message board.

*looks at all posts by SUforLife*

*sees every post he's done for over a year is about Uconn*

Ugh...sad socko. Sad.

UConn is just hoping to be COMPETITIVE, that tells the state of the programs right there. When was the last time Syracuse was just "hoping to be competitive" in a game at the Dome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom