More Elmore @LSU | Syracusefan.com

More Elmore @LSU

I concur.

IMG_1105.JPG

I feel we need a good nickname for him like titanium head or bull dozer. Any thoughts?

I love Elmore too. Brings another dimension. He will be a rockstar @ SU when its all said and done. That said, this might not be the week to flex muscles like Elmore. If we compete, it will be bc of speed, ED, our perimeter guys maybe finally using the real estate between the numbers, and or defense playing aggressive, pressuring and grabbing a few going the other way. Go Cuse !!! Geez, what a time of year. I have a room booked in Lake George for tomorrow night. Have an early check in at noon? That's amazing, so as i told my girl that's a great day at the pool/beach lakeside with a great tiki bar;) with the Cuse game at 700 , the day sets up nicely:) IT'S GOOD TO BE ORANGE. All good vibes MY FRIENDS:):)

I'm with you. Think Dino has a yearly upset in him
I've been unable to shake the sense that we can pull an upset here. I know I'm supposed to believe LSU will win by 3 TDs. I just can't get there. LSU has thin depth at multiple positions and so far an ordinary QB. Elmore could be important here.

I've got this, people.

You need to get out more, maybe see a movie?

Here's the perfect nickname for Elmore, thx to Marvel comics:

Juggernaut

One he begins moving, no force on Earth can stop him.

a6ab594d96017f5e4c7ecef51a69eeda.jpg

Little more Orange tint on that uni, and he's good to go.

How about just "More"?

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that he ran out on the field and had CUT HIS HAIR! I shouted "Oh, noooooo!" and woke up.

I like both L Train and Juggernaut. More is good too, but maybe a little limited.

Let's give this a little bit of time to simmer until it really feels right.

L-Train. Makes people think of a city, the University bears the name of a city and "Train" brings a reference to the Elmira Express. Good old fashioned running backs!

P.S. to provide honor to other great SU RBs, his name tag reads: JB FL LC JM DJ WR

I've got this, people.

You need to get out more, maybe see a movie?

Here's the perfect nickname for Elmore, thx to Marvel comics:

Juggernaut

One he begins moving, no force on Earth can stop him.

a6ab594d96017f5e4c7ecef51a69eeda.jpg

Little more Orange tint on that uni, and he's good to go.
This is awesome. However, I think you need to keep it to 2 syllables or less if you really want it to stick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom