More updates from the facilities... | Syracusefan.com

More updates from the facilities...

jekelish

Living Legend
Not sure if this has been posted but didn't see it:

https://twitter.com/CuseFootball/status/362324858740297728/photo/1

Looks great to me...all of our All-Americans featured prominently. And, of COURSE we have had 44 AAs.

(I'm guessing this has probably been posted and if so I apologize to the original poster...but I've been "out of pocket" the past couple days and didn't see anything, and yes, repeat threads annoy me so...I'm becoming everything I hate!)

FYI The Syracuse Football facebook account (I assume is managed by the same person) is able to do a much better job of posting all the pictures. Twitter isn't able to upload a bunch of pictures at once so if you haven't liked Syracuse Football's facebook site this would probably be a good time to do so

https://www.facebook.com/CuseFootball?hc_location=stream

They have all the photo's from the renovated facilities in their each album.

Interesting that SU still has a picture of Marvin Harrison prominently posted in the weight room. Goes to show that despite his off-field transgressions, he is still respected within the program. Good to see.

936475_474830089276017_239821761_n.jpg

1044958_474830035942689_1990564827_n.jpg

Interesting that SU still has a picture of Marvin Harrison prominently posted in the weight room. Goes to show that despite his off-field transgressions, he is still respected within the program. Good to see.

936475_474830089276017_239821761_n.jpg
Honestly they kinda have to, right? He's one of the best players in SU history and it isn't an OJ or Hernandez case (as far as we know). People still recall him more as an all time great, than a guy who had some shady dealings at the end of his career.

I hear what you're saying. But with the negative press surrounding the athletic program (basketball side) recently, it wouldn't have surprised me if the school tried to distance itself from Marvin...even if it were just temporarily.

I hear what you're saying. But with the negative press surrounding the athletic program (basketball side) recently, it wouldn't have surprised me if the school tried to distance itself from Marvin...even if it were just temporarily.

wasn't all of that "allegedly?"

Shouldn't his pic be over a bucket?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wasn't all of that "allegedly?"

It is all "allegedly" but if you read the police reports and news reports and such it doesn't take Scooby Doo to solve this mystery! It paints Marvin in a very bad light.

There isn't enough bronze to sculpt Jim Brown's arms...
Jim Brown has no arms. He donated them to Paul Harris.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom