More Western Michigan coming 2020 & 2023... | Syracusefan.com

More Western Michigan coming 2020 & 2023...

Did we already know this?

Not the worst thing in the world but personally I like playing different teams as much as possible.

Not the worst thing in the world but personally I like playing different teams as much as possible.

no, we were all speculating on the open slot next year, WMU was definitely tossed around as a distinct possibility however. agree with you, would be nice to play someone else. that's what happens when you schedule so late like we have been doing for so many years, and it's annoying as all hell.

This is new.

2020 is now complete:
at WMU
at Rutgers (9/12)
Colgate (9/19)
Liberty (10/17)

2023 is shaping up:
WMU
at Purdue (9/16)
Army (9/23)

Now THAT is how you schedule OOC!!!!
Take the 4-0, and hit the ACC schedule on a roll.

(ok, I know that it'd technically be 3-0, then some ACC games, then Liberty, but you get my point)

Yes we knew this. 9/26/20.

I don't mind this. I'd like to see a 2 for 1 so we can starting playing 7 home games most years though.

What are our plans for Labor Day weekend, if the home opener is against Colgate on the 19th?

ACC road opener?

I do not know. I only knew about wmu a couple months ago as I posted.

OX: What I'm thinking. Personally I'd rather play at WMU Labor Day Weekend. Hopefully, we open at Wake or BC

OX: What I'm thinking. Personally I'd rather play at WMU Labor Day Weekend. Hopefully, we open at Wake or BC

we're playing at wmu on 9/26. unless its changed from a couple months ago which I doubt.

2020 looks saaaawwweeeeeeeeeeeet.

I like a good challenge and all, but I won’t miss nc games against the likes of ND, LSU and the Patriots.
At WMU will be our toughest OOC game

At least I called you a well placed source.

BTW, I'm assuming Colgate game will have a backup to play at UB or the Bills' stadium. Just doing that can buy them 2-3 more weeks of construction time if an issue pops up

This is good for winning but yuck.
Yeah, it looks weak on paper but it is what it is. For arguments sake, say we run the table that year, I can just hear the moans from media/other fanbases that we do not belong in the top four due to our weak schedule. Our ACC schedule will probably be tougher. Florida State should be much better by then, Louisville under Satterfield should be better. NC State will be decent. Not sure about GA-Tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom