Most Important recruit for next year | Syracusefan.com

Most Important recruit for next year

Cuseball

Starter
this guy is far and away the most important recruit and the center that can start for us, play major minutes and impact the game defensively. The guy's also experienced, meshes well with the team and has big time conference and NCAA experience. Unlike normal recruiting rules we can also contact this guy every morning, afternoon, evening and Boeheim and staff can be in his era constantly.

The recruit is none other than Paschal Chukwu. The staff should be highly motivated to convince Paschal to apply for his 6th year waiver. Over the last three games against the #1 team in the country and ACC competition, Chukwu averaging 7.3 points, 11 rebounds and 3.7 blocks per game. He alters countless other shots and has been a complete game changer. No other available frosh or JUCO centers will make that kind of impact. I know the thought is Chukwu doesn't want to come back but some daily convincing by the staff would be well worth it.

Cuse!

Not fair that Chukwu might not get a 6th year when the NCAA let Aaron Craft play at OSU for 11 years.
Craft invoked Scottie Reynolds law

Chuwku isn't coming back. This has been regurgitated 1000 times.

Honestly, I'm ready for the next chapter. I love his defense but his limitations on offense just hurts. I'm ready for us to groom/bring in a new wave of centers

I actually think it might be Elijah Hughes, when all is said and done.

Don't think Brissett has a prayer of getting drafted with the way he has been performing, but Hughes might think about it. Hope I'm wrong!

It would be so amazing if Chewy came back next year. I have always thought that he was close to breaking out. I have a strong feeling he is going to shine the rest of this season and go onto have an excellent professional career overseas.
DONT EVER SLEEP ON CHEWY!

Hughes is the biggest key to next year we really need him back next year

100% not coming back, his choice, move on, we will be fine
elijah needs to get more comfortable w/ his handle, long way to go to leave early unless he pulls a Malachi

Never liked that Captain J. All I hear is blah blah
I'm sensitive. Blah

(he just gets drunk, naked, stuck on the road in hotels screaming out SUF*** references that his normal hotel neighbors would have no clue about!)

That CJ is sooooo overrated like GMac!
100% not coming back, his choice, move on, we will be fine
elijah needs to get more comfortable w/ his handle, long way to go to leave early unless he pulls a Malachi
When anyone says 100 %, I figure they have to take account the apocalypse

PS noticed something for both the first(and 2nd, many hours later after I asked to change rooms) time today...neighbors with outiside doors ajar in freezing weather...what the bleep does that mean CS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom