Whose worse?

• Siva

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Smith

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

jordoo

Living Legend
I nominate Siva and Smith! I wish these two could keep playing . . . well . . . . . forever because as a main rival they suck each others you know whats!

I mean who's overrating them? In November I didn't hear a whole lot of national pundits pumping Peyton Siva and Russ Smith...

I mean who's overrating them? In November I didn't hear a whole lot of national pundits pumping Peyton Siva and Russ Smith...

They been pumpin thier sheet since last year!!

Peyton Siva is the most overrated player of all time. But only sort of.

This board laughed at his preseason conf player of the year.

OK forget it! Siva is the worst! He just did it agian. Can we please play against him the rest of the season?

Peyton Siva is the most overrated player of all time. But only sort of.
He just struggles against certain teams. :)

In December they were. Siva was preseason Bi East POY according to many, and by December Smith was on peoples All-American teams at that point after averaging 20 pp to start the season.

They're both good, just consistently inconsistent.

Loserville will be lucky to make the Elite 8. That's their ceiling this year.

Siva is a good player but he never comes though in the end.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

They have the lowest basketball iq of any backcourt starters I've ever seen. How many times has Siva turned it over the last possession of a game? And why do players settle for long shots when they have the last possession? It happens at all levels. I don't understand it.

Siva is a good player but he never comes though in the end.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
He comes through. Just not for Louisville.

They have the lowest basketball iq of any backcourt starters I've ever seen. How many times has Siva turned it over the last possession of a game? And why do players settle for long shots when they have the last possession? It happens at all levels. I don't understand it.

This.

HAHA! IS THIS A JOKE?

Siva was preseason BE POY and smith in november was russdiculous.

this has to be a joke without the sarcasm font/makes no sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom