Most physical O we have had in years | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Most physical O we have had in years

exactly.

so clearly you cant 'honestly' say that i didnt watch.

nor can you add any reason why the Orange will be more physical this year.

as Iron Mike Tyson so eloquently put...'everybody has a plan till they get punched in the mouth'.

hey admins, we need to put out a football dictionary or thesaurus...this is like the 3rd or 4th time that posters have used the wrong term or phrase when trying to describe something like the OP did here.

as for that sarcasm detector...keep it on back order.

the resulting posts from posters who clearly need it, are fun.

When you are the team doing the punching, it doesn't matter what the other team does.

Our OL plays physical and more importantly, they play nasty with a mean streak. Especially Trudo and Robinson, love those guys.

With West Ash and The Funder wea are as big as we have been at WR in a very long time.

Our WRs(Ash/West) got mauled last year at the line. I don't see FSU/Clemson getting any smaller. If defenses can play press all day and effectively kill the passing game in the process then it won't matter how big the Oline is because we will face 8 or 9 in the box all day every day and you just can't open holes in that kind of traffic.

Pyle said:
Our WRs(Ash/West) got mauled last year at the line. I don't see FSU/Clemson getting any smaller. If defenses can play press all day and effectively kill the passing game in the process then it won't matter how big the Oline is because we will face 8 or 9 in the box all day every day and you just can't open holes in that kind of traffic.

I think that's why we've heard Shafer talk about players who can make a play (size, athleticism) even thought they're covered. Granted - I think that's what every coach wants...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom