Moving picture from Senior Day | Syracusefan.com

Moving picture from Senior Day

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
11847695-standard.jpg

Best of luck to you Shamarko!!

Best hitter since Donovan Darius.

God Bless that kid! Impossible not to root for him.

Played hurt last year, and has been a joy to watch all 4 years.

Caption: "Thank you for listening to Coach Marrone on short notice and coming here, instead of Lousiville."

Thomas and Sharpe, the soul of the Marrone rebuild.

Shamarko will be successful in life without a doubt. I think Doug Marrone is the type of guy that will see to that

An honor to watch... first class player and more importantly a first class person.

echo all the comments on Sharmarko, my respect for Gross grows with each passing day.

I've said this before earlier this season, but given his family situation and status as the de facto guardian for three younger siblings, I don't think I've ever rooted for anyone to make the NFL harder than Shamarko.

Could not agree more, RF.

Dude really brings it every single play. Will be very missed. Hope he rubbed off on some of the other guys.

Sry not the best Photoshop person. Just thought he deserved it one way or another.

Attachments

• 11847695-standard.jpg
    11847695-standard.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 377
Sry not the best Photoshop person. Just thought he deserved it one way or another.

If there is one player i would give 44 to for a game it would be Shamarko Thomas. idc that he's not a RB.

i have always felt that su has strong hx of taking care of their own--being somewhat a family.they will see to it that he does well----he will anyway in his own right---gotta love the guy and his commitment and passion,he will be an asset to his chosen profession in or out of football

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom