moving the chains and snapping the ball thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

moving the chains and snapping the ball thread

When I referred (high school and semi pro) either I or the umpire stood over the ball until the down box was, set regardless of where the chain crew were, then give the ready for play blow the whistle and, if appropriate, wind the clock and hurried to our positions. I don't think much has changed

it's hilarious that this is even a topic, and Bailey has a football writer from the local Louisville paper contradicting him

upload_2016-9-7_16-29-32.png

It appears that higher ups have spoken, rule has been clarified. Bobby just needs to shut his beak and concentrate on football. People say we have no reason to hate UL, maybe so but I still do. Pretty sure I'm having some kind of roasted/grilled bird on Friday. He's such a colossal asshat.

I remember now why I hate Louisville, because they knowingly hired this guy back. Completely sold their souls to the devil for wins. It makes me sick.

sell-soul-to-devil-640.jpg

TexanMark said:
I actually like the vast majority of UL fans I have met...they are cool folks. I highly recommend taking in a game there.

I was stationed in ft Knox for a couple years in my early to mid 20's and I really enjoyed most UL and even the UK fans but I flat out loath Petrino. The guy can coach but he is the scum of the earth.

.. and if there had been a problem, the ACC refs would have been throwing yellow flags all over the field in the 1st game like they do for "false start", "delay of game", "offsides", "illegal formation", etc.

He is part of the Saban club - as I recall, several years ago Saban floated a proposal to slow down the HUNH offenses (TAMU, Ole Miss, etc.) which were giving AL so much trouble. That one went up like a lead balloon in either the SEC or NCAA; some of your members will recall the details.

It appears that higher ups have spoken, rule has been clarified. Bobby just needs to shut his beak and concentrate on football. People say we have no reason to hate UL, maybe so but I still do. Pretty sure I'm having some kind of roasted/grilled bird on Friday. He's such a colossal asshat.

We're having turkey burgers before we head down to the Dome.

I was stationed in ft Knox for a couple years in my early to mid 20's and I really enjoyed most UL and even the UK fans but I flat out loath Petrino. The guy can coach but he is the scum of the earth.

Me too, but I was a bit older. I agree with you about the fans and people there in general. Always thought it weird that Hardin County was a dry county surrounded by wet ones.

I hope our first play is a 12 yard pass.

We then huddle.

Then snap the ball with 1 second on the play clock and throw a 63 yard TD pass.

Man, you guys are nutso. The man spends 3 minutes glorifying Syracuse and complimenting the loudness in the dome and you guys take a 3 second quip about the chains and run with it and crucify the man. Wow

Man, you guys are nutso. The man spends 3 minutes glorifying Syracuse and complimenting the loudness in the dome and you guys take a 3 second quip about the chains and run with it and crucify the man. Wow
So, did he say it, or not? Pretty sure he did. And pretty sure it sounds like whining. You're so scary good? Stop us.

This is so great. Can't wait to play Louisville, win or lose. Just can't wait to play them. 48 hours ...

HELL YEAH WE'RE NUTSO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom