Moyer's shorts | Syracusefan.com

Moyer's shorts

giphy.gif

His shorts look foolish. You'd think he watches tape and realizes how rediculous they are.

I know people say Moyer's a hard working, but he also looks like he could mix in leg day once in a while.

Full disclosure - I'm fat even after losing a bunch of weight and shorter and don't belong on a basketball court.

Too funny. No lie on Saturday my 8 yr old son says “if they all wear the exact same uniforms, why does Moyer have different shorts than everyone else?”

Obviously they’re the same, but do you thinks he wears them way high like my grandfather would have? Or are his upper legs abnormally long making the shorts look, well, SHORT?

Too funny. No lie on Saturday my 8 yr old son says “if they all wear the exact same uniforms, why does Moyer have different shorts than everyone else?”

Obviously they’re the same, but do you thinks he wears them way high like my grandfather would have? Or are his upper legs abnormally long making the shorts look, well, SHORT?

He jacks them up like our grandfathers.

I just thought it went along with the weird skinny jean fad. That is just a fad right?? Oh and the sweat pants with built in wrist bands around the ankles.

Matt's ankle socks or "no shows" don't help the cause either. But hey, the kids got spunk to do his own thing so kudos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom