Mr. excitement...and our athletic dept | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mr. excitement...and our athletic dept

For the record, this is the pic from the paper I was referring to (I know, quoting my own post) :
View attachment 1653
I love that picture (the better one of the two). The funniest part of it ... is that I am standing next to Baye. However, you can't see me because Kevin Belby (the team manager and taller than I am) is standing directly in front of me. Kevin and I have been laughing about that all day on line.

I love that picture (the better one of the two). The funniest part of it ... is that I am standing next to Baye. However, you can't see me because Kevin Belby (the team manager and taller than I am) is standing directly in front of me. Kevin and I have been laughing about that all day on line.
Was looking for you, kinda figured you got blocked out by the taller folks!:)

Was looking for you, kinda figured you got blocked out by the taller folks!:)
But the team manager? Actually Kevin is taller than I am ... and he's also a wonderful kid. Most folks don't appreciate how hard the managers and the walk-ons work. Kevin is the one who drove Dave Bing back to the airport at 5 a.m. today.

But the team manager? Actually Kevin is taller than I am ... and he's also a wonderful kid. Most folks don't appreciate how hard the managers and the walk-ons work. Kevin is the one who drove Dave Bing back to the airport at 5 a.m. today.

Not to get too OT - but I've been wondering if Dave Bing would ever run for governor of Michigan.

Joyce, there was a moment that I could see you on TV peeking around the tall guys!! Stupid security person. Probably on a big power trip. He should know who the coach's sister is though.

CTO...I look at Jim and look at Juli and still wonder to this day how he was able to get her to marry him!! :cool:

Probably the same way people wonder how I got my wife to marry me!!

I was pretty excited to see Cooney come into an unsettled game situation. Was pretty cool to see how we would perform in a close game.
You know, he's not too bad. I like that he didn't try to force a shot and didn't turn it over. He doesn't have the dribble yet to create much of his own offense against tight man D. But ... he's plucky.

You know, he's not too bad. I like that he didn't try to force a shot and didn't turn it over. He doesn't have the dribble yet to create much of his own offense against tight man D. But ... he's plucky.

I like his play. Too quick with the trigger, but he contributes. And he's only going to improve.