Mr. honesty | Syracusefan.com

Mr. honesty

Who knew that when they hired George, it was George Deleone.

"The lack of cohesion on offense, Broyld said, stems from the sheer volume of McDonald's playbook. Though he was exaggerating a bit, Broyld said it feels like they have 1,000 plays this season compared to "seven plays like we had last year." "

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

But the man can twitter.

The above not withstanding, they'll be okay. I still think they can be in the 350/380 range most games this year, and with the defense can win more than they lose.

That's funny coming from a guy that couldn't see the field last year b/c he couldn't learn those "7" plays.

I'm curious if it's the play calls vs the plays themselves that are so difficult? Perhaps huddle up and dumb it down bit?

Interesting that the writer did not directly quote Broyld on that "1000s of plays" point, when he directly quoted him everywhere else.

Also seems like "experimenting" takes on a different meaning when read in context of what he said prior to that comment.

Just sayin.

Interesting that the writer did not directly quote Broyld on that "1000s of plays" point, when he directly quoted him everywhere else.

Also seems like "experimenting" takes on a different meaning when read in context of what he said prior to that comment.

Just sayin.

They're journos baby, j-o-u-r-n-o-s...

Something tells me that Broyld and Cohen's therapy sessions are probably coming to an end soon.

They're journos baby, j-o-u-r-n-o-s...

Something tells me that Broyld and Cohen's therapy sessions are probably coming to an end soon.

It really isn't healthy for any of the parties involved.

I don't see the problem with that article. Broyld knew he was giving an interview and there wasn't just 1 reporter there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk