MSU/AZ - IU/KU | Syracusefan.com

MSU/AZ - IU/KU

jordoo

Living Legend
Watching those two games was interesting.

I think MSU/AZ will need to devolop more offensive weapons to be a real threat in March. Both are good teams with a lot if talent but they didn't look dynamic offensively.

IU/KU looked much better offensively. They each had a lot of guys that can handle/shoot/pass. IU had the Pitt transfer playing some PG but other than that they don't have a true pg IMO. Bryant however is a beast who can do a bit of everything from the center spot. KU is very experienced at the guard spot and with that SF they bring in off the bench plus they have plenty of big guys to throw at you. Neither was that impressive defensively IMO but it's so early in the season that it's hard to take much away from that. Both of these teams have the weapons to make a deep run in March and beat anyone any given night.

That KU guard was able to get to the rim to score and or get fouled basically on every single possession in crunch time. That is a great weapon for March. I was thinking though that it won't work against a properly functioning SU zone. Hopefully we'll get there.

Also couldn't help thinking about how Bryant would look in Orange. If you added him to this roster, we'd be nearly invincible. But I also wonder if he'd be the same player here. He almost certainly would have gone pro after last year anyway, but if he didn't , I'm not sure JB would allow him to shoot 6 or 7 threes in a game against Kansas. Maybe he would because his shot looked pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom