Msu down 11 at home to Nebraska | Syracusefan.com

Msu down 11 at home to Nebraska

4 point game.

Second half fouls - Nebraska 7, Michigan St 0, so that will help the Spartans.

EDIT - Less than a minute after typing that, the lead is back to 8.

And this will be Nebraska's only second true rode win this year.

Tell me Nebraska coach Tim Miles doesn't remind you of a young Jim Boeheim. Tall, lanky (6'3"), wears glasses, hair parted to the side, doesn't get overly excited (like some coaches we know), and based on this game doesn't overcoach the end of the game. Now, of course, Miles dresses better :)

RIYJYGTLBKOUMQM.20120324050011.jpg

images

Wow!!! never saw that coming, a home loss to Nebraska and still have @Purdue @Michigan vs. Iowa and @Ohio St.

But but I thought MSU would be one of the prohibitive faves for the tourney.

The talking heads will just state the Big10 is tough top top bottom so they deserve 9-10 bids!!

MSU has been underwhelming all season. Whatevs who ever beats who in the Big10 is no longer a surprise.

It's because that league is AMAZING. If MSU was healthy they'd be better than Syracuse, Arizona and Florida combined.

So very true! I must have just forgotten myself for a moment there.

This will probably be another typical MSU year. Play like crap for 80% of the year, fall to a 3 or 4 seed in the tourney, make a deep run to the Elite 8 and/or Final Four. Flame out to a better team in the end.

Per Dickie V. during Florida v. Kentucky, MSU would be the "team" to beat. or something like that.

*When healthy. It's the automatic caveat when talking about MSU.
I'm so tired of hearing about how great this team would be if they were healthy. Goodman and Davis would have you think they are 1990 Unlv, and that the losses don't really count because some player is injured. At what point are you what your record says you are?

Its funny - MSU loses games with a player(s) out, creating a short bench, and it is an excuse; we win every game with Baye out, short bench, and it is a criticism/huge liability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom