MTSU Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

MTSU Game Thread...

Man, I just want this clock to get down to 0 and put it in the books.
I know what you're saying. I feel the same way. Now that it's over, it will be so easy to enjoy the remaining games. I didn't want any part of being a fan of a team that twice lost to a 15 seed, even though MTSU on their best day could have been a 13 or so. When all of these teams are playing to their potential, I think Syracuse is about 4 or 5 seed, Gonzaga the same. This will be a good matchup to see who makes it to the Elite 8.

Zelda Zonk said:
What's Gottlieb gonna say?
Right now, he's prolly all, "Hon', do we have another box of Kleenex?"

Gottlieb is going to say that SU hasn't proven anything yet, only having beaten a 7 and a 15 seed.

We got a ticket to the Sweet Sixteen! Yes!!
Team should send a nice thank you gift to MTSU for taking out Michigan State.

6147_10153772723271773_4230517715618044548_n.jpg

Sorry to be so pessimistic but how many times have we seen this exact game play out?

You were wrong.

They definitely called the game better (for us) in the second half.

Lol. Let's have them play ten games and see who wins nine of them. You can crown them but they were seeded 15 for a reason and it showed tonight.
Nice job pissing on a win that gets us to the Sweet Sixteen. I don't care how you get there, just get there!

Yeah guys great job quoting my posts after the game is over! Can you also quote all the ones where I was celebrating?

I had to avoid the forum for the second half. At first it was because the I knew how tense it would be on here. Then once Syracuse got moving, I couldn't stop watching the game long enough to post! Great game by the Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom