Muhammad | Syracusefan.com

Muhammad

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Little rivals teaser seems to indicate NJ's Al-Quadin Muhammad might be looking at Syracuse. The Bosco DE is rated 4 stars.

Offers from Alabama, LSU, Notre Dame, Florida, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma. He would be an incredible get.

He plans to announce 1/5/2013 at the Army All American Bowl.

Man, when is the last time we got a commitment out of a Bosco guy?

Little rivals teaser seems to indicate NJ's Al-Quadin Muhammad might be looking at Syracuse. The Bosco DE is rated 4 stars.

Not surprised at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Whoa whoa whoa what the hell? In a good way.

Care to elaborate?

They are a point of emphasis.

"They"...being DE's or "they" being Don Bosco?

Both.

Does it make a difference that there are guys from the five boroughs and Hudson Valley playing for Bosco?

Man, when is the last time we got a commitment out of a Bosco guy?

the only one we have had is Pete Prather in 1976. he was from NC though, not sure how he ended up at Bosco.

I said Muhammed bc that's his picture with the article but it should be noted theres a rumor that nj DE Tashon bower has decomitted from auburn. Most observers have Muhammed pegged for ND. It seems he's set to visit there along with Bama and mich. with two trips open.

the only one we have had is Pete Prather in 1976. he was from NC though, not sure how he ended up at Bosco.
FYI, Prather was a transfer to Syracuse from Ohio State. Never really panned out at either school.

FYI, Prather was a transfer to Syracuse from Ohio State. Never really panned out at either school.
He should have. He came in to the Maryland game and drove us to two straight td's. Never saw him play qb again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom