Multiple sources that ACC prefers ND and Uconn over Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Multiple sources that ACC prefers ND and Uconn over Rutgers

44PRIDE

All Conference
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
3,819
Like
2,940
And in a related study, it was found that 85% of adult men would prefer looking at naked pictures of Claudia Schiffer over Chaz Bono. The other 15% were gay.
 

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
22,717
Like
38,934
LOL Rutgirls in the Big 12...get ready to host UT and OU in the Meadowlands.
 

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
10,747
Like
15,939

I think Rutgers is selling out to get to the Big 10 and they should, if that doesn't work they are ... I was never to enthused about playing in the Big 10, boring hoops and although they have some great football venues, I just much prefer the ACC as that is where we belong.. Rutgers will be much like Indiana in football and NW in hoops in the Big 10
 

44PRIDE

All Conference
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
3,819
Like
2,940
Rutgers to the B12 would be EPIC!

Please god, let that happen...
 

Jake

Mod
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
7,824
Like
48,529
That's like going from the Adams Family, to the Munsters. But they may have to take it. The ACC isn't going to 16 until ND decides what its going to do and if ND goes to the Big Ten, they may stay at 14. and if ND goes to the ACC, UCONN is team #16...so Rutgers might need a soft landing place for now.
 

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
25,066
Like
60,889
Where's Townie when we need him. I'd love to hear his take on the NJ Legislature analyzing the travel cost impacts of a potential Big 12 move.

Texas and OU would probably put in their deal that they were no longer able to sign recruits from New Jersey.
 

Similar threads

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday for Football
Replies
0
Views
439
Orangeyes Daily Articles for Wednesday for Football
Replies
2
Views
534
    • Like
Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday for Football
Replies
7
Views
694
    • Like
Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday for Football
Replies
5
Views
432
Orangeyes Daily Articles for Wednesday for Football
Replies
0
Views
369

Forum statistics

Threads
157,581
Messages
4,190,423
Members
5,519
Latest member
Emtdryan18

Online statistics

Members online
210
Guests online
644
Total visitors
854




Top Bottom