Multiple sources that ACC prefers ND and Uconn over Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Multiple sources that ACC prefers ND and Uconn over Rutgers

And in a related study, it was found that 85% of adult men would prefer looking at naked pictures of Claudia Schiffer over Chaz Bono. The other 15% were gay.

LOL Rutgirls in the Big 12...get ready to host UT and OU in the Meadowlands.

I think Rutgers is selling out to get to the Big 10 and they should, if that doesn't work they are ... I was never to enthused about playing in the Big 10, boring hoops and although they have some great football venues, I just much prefer the ACC as that is where we belong.. Rutgers will be much like Indiana in football and NW in hoops in the Big 10

Rutgers to the B12 would be EPIC!

Please god, let that happen...

That's like going from the Adams Family, to the Munsters. But they may have to take it. The ACC isn't going to 16 until ND decides what its going to do and if ND goes to the Big Ten, they may stay at 14. and if ND goes to the ACC, UCONN is team #16...so Rutgers might need a soft landing place for now.

Where's Townie when we need him. I'd love to hear his take on the NJ Legislature analyzing the travel cost impacts of a potential Big 12 move.

Texas and OU would probably put in their deal that they were no longer able to sign recruits from New Jersey.