Must watch players/teams? | Syracusefan.com

Must watch players/teams?

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
There are years when you didn’t want to miss games that had a star player or a team that was fun to watch. I don’t see that this year. To me, there’s not a bigger than life player in college or a super team. Katlin from Iowa is probably the only player in college that people want to watch play

There are some fun teams. BYU is fun this year. Grand Canyon University of all schools has a fun team this year.

There are years when you didn’t want to miss games that had a star player or a team that was fun to watch. I don’t see that this year. To me, there’s not a bigger than life player in college or a super team. Katlin from Iowa is probably the only player in college that people want to watch play

There is literally no player in college I care enough about to be appointment viewing.

To be fair, I'm a huge NBA fan, so I want to be sure I don't sound like a hater. But there really isn't any one player or any one team that I need to watch.

The only two things I know I will be rooting for (outside of Syracuse) are: UConn not to win a title and Duke not to win a title.

I hate saying it, but maybe Kentucky just for the prospects? I would never root for them.

I am paying attention to PG/combo guards bc I want to see who could be chosen by San Antonio to pair with Wemby.

well do i try not to miss bill walton calling the pac 10. such insight. such fengshui. such cosmic 5th dimensional convergence beyond anything even the great marilyn mccoo and billy davis jr. could even harmonize into the spectral universe of love and togetherness.

Syracuse women have put something special together, a Final 4 would be chefs kiss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom