Must Watch Tonight?? - New Orleans Bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Must Watch Tonight?? - New Orleans Bowl

They averaged 35 points a game this season, he must be doing something right. And we are probably arguing about a guy who isn’t the new OC
Yea but…… it’s fun lol I wouldn’t be completely remised if he was the guy there fine and he uses Ali very effectively.

Which of the teams that played today would we beat

Some of the most innovative play calling is found in the types of programs being discussed here; we need an innovative approach to our offense especially since the Dome is built for speed!

Favorite moments when the QB looked to the sideline for the call and would shake his head almost in disbelief.

Some of the most innovative play calling is found in the types of programs being discussed here; we need an innovative approach to our offense especially since the Dome is built for speed!

I thought that's why we hired Dino in the first place.

I saw nothing innovative with marshals play calling

I saw nothing innovative with marshals play calling
Just curious, what do you think of when you say innovative . Everything has been done, At this point in time recycling old ideas is probably the closest you come to innovation. If Marshall threw for 500 yds yesterday would that mean they were innovative??

Yes,
So many of the complaints regarding HCDB has been predictable play calling. I wish we had 500 yards throwing in a game here! Also, if yo don’t see that as creative you must conclude that their opponent had a very poor defense; if so how did they get to a bowl game? If so, how did they win the game?

Last edited:
Just curious, what do you think of when you say innovative . Everything has been done, At this point in time recycling old ideas is probably the closest you come to innovation. If Marshall threw for 500 yds yesterday would that mean they were innovative??
If they did anything 500 yards yesterday I would consider it innovative lol