My bad schedule... | Syracusefan.com

My bad schedule...

njcuse

Scout Team
Wife and I are headed to see the play The Realistic Joneses tonight. A couple of weeks ago when wife asked time for the show, I somehow thought the Sat night spot would be okay. My bad. So I will be catching the game on my dvr sometime late tonight. Fairly confident they won't be posting the scores at the play. My wife is taking our younger daughter to Puerto Rico for a long weekend on Thursday; she needed the vacation and knew I would be going nowhere in March. Really have to hope I don't see an SU fan jumping for joy or crying on the way home via subway. Life as SU fan can be so challenging. Oh, and for those who have posted similar situations involving wife and date conflicts, take it from me of many married years, a happy wife is a happy life.

Other than that, Mr. Lincoln, how was the play? ...

Wife and I are headed to see the play The Realistic Joneses tonight. A couple of weeks ago when wife asked time for the show, I somehow thought the Sat night spot would be okay. My bad. So I will be catching the game on my dvr sometime late tonight. Fairly confident they won't be posting the scores at the play. My wife is taking our younger daughter to Puerto Rico for a long weekend on Thursday; she needed the vacation and knew I would be going nowhere in March. Really have to hope I don't see an SU fan jumping for joy or crying on the way home via subway. Life as SU fan can be so challenging. Oh, and for those who have posted similar situations involving wife and date conflicts, take it from me of many married years, a happy wife is a happy life.
Mine always asks me a week in advance of game times and dates. And she just knows better than to plan anything on weekends in March. She already knows the football schedule for the fall. I'm lucky, She understands my passion

Eh, I've got my daughter's school play at 7. DVR. No phone and leave as soon as play is over.

Shame too because my buddy got tix for tonight through Dayton and would have had a couple for me if I could have gone.

He left to drive up at 11.

Oh well, 'Cuse is in the tourney every year. Daughter is only young once.

Been flying solo as of late. Loving life.

My wife is happiest when she knows we both get to watch the game...live:)

It was my cousin's husbands 50th Bday party tonight but he's not feeling well so it cancelled. My wife then made plans to go to my aunts house after dinner...

...knowing my aunt and uncle are huge Cuse fans and we could watch the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom