My boy Buzz | Syracusefan.com

My boy Buzz

89wDFXV.jpg

I don't know, I just don't care for his antics. It's as if he's auditioning for some play and bleeding for attention. There was a moment in the 2nd half around the 11:15 mark where VT had a fast break going, and the VT player was fouled. Curly runs out on the court, in this dead ball situation, to low five one of his guys near the foul line. The ref had to run over to him and basically say like, really dude! Moments later, Buzz goes down the other end of the court sideline to meet with Roy and explain his shenanigan behavior which stopped playing that much longer. ESPN was so enamored by Buzz's behavior they had a split screen camera on him for an excessive amount of time. Totally ridiculous, again, "look at me" I'm the show here, not my or the UNC players. What a frigging goof ball he is in my opinion.

I don't know, I just don't care for his antics. It's as if he's auditioning for some play and bleeding for attention. There was a moment in the 2nd half around the 11:15 mark where VT had a fast break going, and the VT player was fouled. Curly runs out on the court, in this dead ball situation, to low five one of his guys near the foul line. The ref had to run over to him and basically say like, really dude! Moments later, Buzz goes down the other end of the court sideline to meet with Roy and explain his shenanigan behavior which stopped playing that much longer. ESPN was so enamored by Buzz's behavior they had a split screen camera on him for an excessive amount of time. Totally ridiculous, again, "look at me" I'm the show here, not my or the UNC players. What a frigging goof ball he is in my opinion.

Im going to agree, he used to really annoy me back in the Big East days, especially if we lost his team.

I preferred Bob Huggins, because he actually had a buzz!

It was funny, after the game Frank Beamer was on the court chatting with Buzz, and Buzz went to hug him and Beamer had a look like "dude come on you are so sweaty can we please just shake hands?"

Buzz needs to see a doctor about that sweat. Botox injections are approved by insurance.

This puts our win against them into Quadrant 2, making it 3-3 there. Need a couple Q 1 wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom